Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF DOT2 ANDROID GAME - LOST MY GAME   Technical Issues

Started 9/25/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 2635 views.
Dragoness (1Dragones)

9/25/18

I think Big Fish will be able to help you.  Something similar happened to me at the Fall update two years ago.  I, thankfully, didn't need my tablet repaired, but I did need my game progress restored.  If you have your old game ID number and the new ID number Big Fish Games will be able to restore your progress - but your friends will need to re-invite you when you get your tablet back.  Or, if you maintain a list of your friends on paper as I do, you can invite them again.

Riddler (Riddler01)

9/25/18

Hey Dot, hope all works out, I will be here still gifting you until you get back to regular play. My update took along time also, jumped twice then finally uploaded, yeow.! So I will still be here until October 5th, my dreaded open heart surgery date, then I'll be gone for a while, then I shall return.! Remember my motto "Never Surender" 

Riddler

DofNY

9/25/18

Oh, no.  Hope you're all sorted out soon. Will continue to gift.  Either you'll get it when restored or you won't. Don't feel bad. My Android game still needs postcards anyway. Hope you're back to normal soon.

PS: I still haven't got an update for my Android game yet?  (Runs off to check this on forum.)  ETA:  Nvm this. Clicked open and it's now updating. Crossing my fingers that I don't meet the same fate. 

• Edited September 25, 2018 10:23 am  by  DofNY
In reply toRe: msg 1
BJApple

9/25/18

Dot, I am so sorry.  I hope that everything is back to normal soon!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Dot (aussieDot1)

9/25/18

Hi All  wave

Thank you for your support.  Still waiting to hear from BF.  However I think it best if YOU DO NOT GIFT MY DOT 2 GAME UNTIL ALL IS SORTED.  I would hate to find I get my game back but all your lovely gifts gone. 

Feeling very disappointed & helpless at the moment.  Take care & I do hope all is well with your games.

Dot cry earth_asia

Susanna502MC

9/25/18

Hoping you get all back to normal quickly. In the meantime, don't sweat it. Just enjoy a well-earned rest.

Dot (aussieDot1)

9/28/18

Hi All.

I have heard from BFG Customer Service & they are reasonably sure they can restore my game but won't know for certain until after the repairs are completed.  My tablet is at the repair shop at the moment. 

It seems I will need to start another game & send the new id  to CS (they already have the old id number) so CS can superimpose old game over the new game.  So this is a heads up I will need a NEW ID NUMBER when I have my tablet back. 

Have fun in the castle.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

BJApple

9/28/18

Thanks for the update!  Will catch up gifting when you are up and running.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Dot (aussieDot1)

11/18/18

Hi All.

Sorry to be so late giving you this update. 

My poor tablet has been spending many days at the repair shop.  But they think they have found it now - a tiny cracked connection!!! 

So I have started a new game - this will be the third time since this saga began.  I have reached level 7 so I am going to contact BFG again.  I will try first on the old ticket but I may have to submit a brand new request.  HOPING< HOPING< HOPING. All is fixed soon.  I would like to take my tablet with me when I go away.

I have missed my friends on my android game.  Please persevere with me, I will be back!!

Looks like I will be doing the Fall Event next year as I have missed most of it.  But I hope you have enjoyed playing it.

Take care.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 10
Dot (aussieDot1)

12/15/18

YIPEE!!!! I AM BACK!!!

Had to leave my tablet at home when I went on holidays so BF waited for me to return before they restored my game.  I ended up restarting 3 times before all was fixed.  They were so helpful though out my saga that I am sending them a big THANK YOU.

MY NEW ID is a1100158.  Old id a839057.  Game name unchanged - Dot 2.

I have sent invites to my friends from my old game.  BUT I know some players have new id numbers & those I do not have.  So if I have missed anyone can you please send me an invite?  I also welcome new friends. 

Have fun with the Winter Event everyone.  It is loading as I write this post so looking forward to playing.

Take care.

Dot earth_asia sunglasses (skies clearing now Cyclone Owen has weakened).