Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 133277 views.
In reply toRe: msg 391
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-10

DJ needs friends again.. had the game reset ID a1347590

Thanks!

Gardenbird

Jul-11

My first post.  Lock Down started in the UK on 23rd March which is when I decided to have a go at Midnight Castle.

I used to play Gummy Drop, Played for nearly 4 years, but it was getting more and more difficult. It became obvious that they only wanted players who were prepared to spend real money on a regular basis.so I stopped. 

I am nearly 4 months into Midnight Castle  and have reached level 24.  Still trying to figure things out, so the How to Guide is very useful.  However I do have lots of questions and will gradually be posting them to try and get a better understanding as to how everything is meant to work

I have managed to get 8 friends by typing in random numbers and striking lucky sometimes.  However there are about 13 that just haven't replied so I am guessing that they no longer play.  I do need  more friends. (Don't we all) 

id:     a1341814 if anyone wants to be my friend.  I play on a Kindle. 

Thanks

Garden Bird

BJApple

Jul-11

I will send you an invite.  I would also be happy to answer your questions.  My player name is BAPPLE.

In reply toRe: msg 394
BJApple

Jul-12

Garden Bird, As soon as you can please choose an avatar.  Many, if not most, players prefer any avatar over a grey face.  Thanks in advance.  BAPPLE.

• Edited July 12, 2020 5:23 pm  by  BJApple
misstracy22

Jul-13

Hi,

Welcome, sorry I can’t send an invite, I play on IOS. Most players on here will accept a friend invite if your name is on the Players List. The link is here. 

Complete MC Players list Add Me

Our wonderful Chilpep will add you to the list. 

Have fun stormin the castle.

Tracy bird - consortium

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-13

Hi again GardenBird!! bird

I am so glad to see that you are posting!!

Tracy has made a wonderful suggestion, as I posted to you yesterday, to become part of our Master List! I provided you with the link yesterday, and Tracy has also given you the link in her post just above mine!! I hope you will decide to become a part of it.

As for friends, we have five games as part of our Android Consortium Team. They are played by Dot and Robert and I have copied them on this post so they may invite you to their games.

Any questions you have...and I am sure, if you are like many of us, you have tons of questions ...please feel free to ask away, or PM me anytime and I am more then happy to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability!!

Please remember, the entire Forum is here to help everyone, we are a very close community. 
The Consortium is a select group of players that dedicate their game time and inventory to helping others. So we specialize in lending a helping hand!! Together, you have really come to a fantastic place to call “home” and make friends, and understand the game better. 
I look forward to hearing from you!!

Debbie rainbow

KathyVesnik

Jul-16

Hi,

New member here (assuming I did it right). I first started playing a few years ago and then lost track as my personal life went for a tailspin. But like many here, the quarantine business renewed my interest in it. Now I've become a bit obsessed.

I had to download the game on a different device and sped through the first 27 levels in about a month and a half. Heck, my kids are even getting into it, constantly asking what new nonsense the Chamberlain has been up to, if the Knight has kissed Anabel yet, etc.

I don't really need any tips at the moment, as I've already scoured the internet for every crumb of intel I could find, but I'm sure at least some of you know how lonely it can be getting into a fandom without anyone to geek out with. Anyway, my id is a1344931, player name Katherine, if anyone needs another friend.

Oh, and I'm a writer, so naturally I've started a fanfic and I'm getting a little fuzzy on some of the details from the beginning. So I was kind of hoping I could find some beta readers here.

See ya around the castle,

Katherine Vesnik

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-16

Hi Katherine! 

Welcome to the Forum!! wink
How wonderful you have renewed your interest in MC!! 
I am also certain your children will find it highly engaging and enjoyable!! We have many children who play Midnight Castle!! 

I encourage you to add your name to our Master List! You will find it  located here:  https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/587

I will copy Robert and Dot our Android Consortium Team Members on this message so they may send you invites. We have five games on Android. I will also message them!! 

If your children need friends and you would like to privately PM me their numbers please feel free to do so!! 

If I may be of any help or assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime! 
I hope you and your family are staying safe and well!! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

KathyVesnik

Jul-17

Thank you so much for the kind welcome! For now my children just watch me play while chatting about the story and characters and don't have much interest in playing themselves. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.