Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 254967 views.
Riddler (Riddler01)

Aug-31

Don't mind one bit, and thank you so much, much appreciated!

Riddler01

In reply toRe: msg 546
Robert (amf368)

Sep-1

I will be taking down all my wish list till Monday.  It have three android games. Fred, CutiePie and Wendy. It has been crazy prepping. They are Finally installing my new Kitchen Thursday. It will take me till at least Saturday to put the place back together.

I am going to send Invites to Artina, DebbyH and Jessara.  I think I already have Jessara as a friend on a least one game.

I think I may be going brain dead, or mentally challenged lately, I have not asked as many questions in all the years I have been playing this game, but can anyone tell me where, and if, I can get Destiny Keys? I need more to craft items, and food with. I have never run out of items like I have in this particular update, wow!     Thank you everybody, once again!    Riddler 

Info about Destiny Keys can be found here (starting with Msg 158)

MC Game Guide (delphiforums.com)

You can also put them on your wish list. 

I have not received anything yet?  Riddler

# a840585  on kindle. Please send me your info so I can add you as a friend. Thanks!

Riddler. (Gary)

Dot (aussieDot1)

Sep-4

Hi Riddler,  wave

kthreads is currently in Oregon - her mother was placed in hospice care so Janet (kthreads) was going to spend as much time as she could with her.  She hopes to be back September 12.  She was taking her kindle with her but may not have time to play MC - she was going to see how things went.  All this information is in the thread Friends of Janet/ Isadora in the Messages From the Heart folder and also in the Consortium thread. 

I do not know if kthreads can access the forum from her kindle so she may not be seeing your messages at the moment.   

Take care and stay safe.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

Thank you, Dot, I appreciate you letting me know. And Kthreads, I pray all turns out alright, and remember, the small phrase I have always lived by, and I call my saying  "Never Surrender" . Riddler

kthreads

Sep-4

Hi Riddler,

I'm sorry I'm so slow at getting back to you and others. I had to fly out to Oregon to be with mu Mom, who is in Hospice. 

Today is the first I've been able to take a breath and do what I need to do with Consortium things and MC gaming. 

I have send you invites under jdmrgn ; jdmrgn2 and Janni

I am going to be in and out of the game for the next several weeks. 

Janet

kthreads

Sep-4

Thank you so much for responding for me, Dot. I don't know when I'll be able to get back in answer messages. Things are not easy here....I will do my best to try and get in to at least gift in the evenings...but I have to say that by that time, I'm pretty much ready to just crash. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Janet (kthreads)