Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 440963 views.
Di (amina046)

11/1/20

with pleasure!

pmrn

11/1/20

Di

I have you in my castle,but you are not showing up as my friend. It still says invited. Do you know how I can complete the invitation

pmrn

11/1/20

I rebooted the game and I sent you a gift

pmrn

11/1/20

Thanks,sent you a gift

misstracy22

11/1/20

Hi, 

Welcome to the forum. I’m Tracy. Would you like another friend? I’ll send an invite, if you don’t just delete it. 
I’m one of the consortium members.

MissTracy tropical_fish

pmrn

11/1/20

Absolutely, thanks

misstracy22

11/2/20

You’re welcome. 
Just in case nobody has suggested it, try putting a post of your information here:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/586

So that you become part of our “Master List “. Chilpep will enter your info at the next revision and then you may get more friend invites being accepted. As some players are a little wary of anyone not on the official list. 

Anything I can help with please do ask. See you storming the castle.

Tracy bee

iBiff

11/4/20

So, I'm bad at keeping up with the forum, but I hope I've been a good friend in the game.

If anyone is in need of friends for the event, especially those wishing more rooms, I'd be happy to accept invitations.  I won't promise regular gifting to new friends as I already have more active friends than I can gift daily as it is. If you have a special need for gifts feel free to PM me.

It has been my practice in previous events to attempt to cycle through all that season's rooms, changing approximately every 8 hours (with the gifting rollover), though I'm far from perfect at keeping the schedule.

My friend code is i2496774

Thanks everyone, I love the game and it's been even better since I found the forum.

-IBiff

KatieAn56

11/4/20

Hi teach5252....sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)

KatieAn56

11/4/20

Hi butch53...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate.  I switch up the Halloween Rooms.  Hope to see you in the castle. :)