Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 71799 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

4/21/18

The Problem is A.e.gram (sorry, but this abbreviation is ingrained in my brain!) that most of the DQs require at least ONE airship drop and you CANNOT pick and choose which DQ you do

Misery heaped on misery as your statistics/figures are all only too correctdisappointed_relieveddisappointed_relieved

AEGram

4/21/18

It is SOOOO true that many of the DQs require airship sending .... some even have 2 sendings required.

Just to give others a perspective .... when Winter Event concluded, I had quite a stash of each airship item in inventory ..... Winter event concluded mid-January .... Spring started a little over 2 months later. 

I didn't even concentrate on Daily Quests (although I tried to do many of them) ..... in other words, I did not use Amulets to move things along to get more in. By time the Spring Event started, I had used about 600 of EACH of the airship items ..... that is nearly 3600 items!!!!!

Once again, I am building airship items during this event (well...... I WAS until I started spending most of my day copying things over......sigh, sigh, MEGAsigh) ......and I will have quite the airship inventory when it concludes .....but it will be a little over 5 months until Fall starts and we currently have NO Fall room...... my airship inventory will be seriously depleted by time Winter Event comes around.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/21/18

AEGram said:

NO! We have absolutely no idea when will be the next update! 

I could actually put that on the Welcome Page - or Just up below the header!

PTG (anotherPTG)

4/21/18

That would save hundreds of duplicate messages and queries.

That s  if people READ the Welcome page!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/21/18

I should have put "Midnight Castle - We DON'T know when the New Update is!" as an option for the "Name the Forum" Poll!

PTG (anotherPTG)

4/21/18

It's a bit like saying the bus will come sometime. We just don't know when!

Will people then wait at the bus stop?

In reply toRe: msg 23
TJ (StarBlazes)

4/21/18

I have another question what exactly is this??? It's been the same since I started playing... Is this associated w/ The Tournaments or is it a separate thing that maybe also discontinued now?

No, that's nothing to do with the tournaments.  

Thats for the mini-events. We haven't had 1 in a long time.  

Basically, you do what it asks as much as you can for 3 days or however long it lasts.  There are different rewards for different levels of accomplishment, plus if everyone on the platform combined meets the global goal, everybody gets the big reward.  

That particular 1 was to catch morphs. We had to get 4 million of them on iOS.  We barely made it.  

TinyFaerie

4/21/18

Yeah I think they ditched the mini events. I was gone for a year so dont know if they did any more

AEGram

4/22/18

There were only 6 mini events ....

morphing flowers .... June 14, 2016

HOS ........................... June 27, 2016

Airships .................... July 11, 2016  <<<----that one was a TOTAL bust!

Zoom Zones .............. July 27, 2016 <<<---another one that bit the dust quickly

HOS ............................ September 6, 2016

Morphing flowers ...... June 16, 2017

.............Since it has been nearly a year since the last one, there is the possibility that they have "tabled" that idea. Certainly when they ask you to visit a bunch of ZZs or send a bunch of airships ---- tasks that deplete certain inventory, they were not very popular.  .... the HOS visits and morphing flowers only required time, not resources .... but, I guess they didn't want to just do mini-events for HOS visits and morphing flowers.