Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 72972 views.
missihMC

4/22/18

Is there anyway someone can post the link to the "Total Game Cost" thread?  I tried to find it here but no joy...  Still fumbling my way about, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks.  Missih

AEGram

4/22/18

My bad ..... I thought I had copied it here ...... have to be away from computer for about an hour or so....when I return, I will post that thread to the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder.

Meanwhile, you can go here to see that thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/799997.page

missihMC

4/22/18

Oh thanks!  I don't mean to make extra work for you here... This link is good instead.  Wow, the levels are going to get even costlier!  Better take advantage of the spring rooms while I can.   

Thanks again for the link, really good info!

Missih

AEGram

4/23/18

BUT .... we have no idea of how long that info will be available to us......hence, the need to copy things to this forum....

Soon you will see that thread and contents here...... off to work!!!!! blush

AEGram

4/23/18

All copied ...... doesn't take long to copy the material when there is little or no coloring of info. blush

In reply toRe: msg 33
AEGram

4/23/18

CHECK OUT WHITEBUTTERFLY54'S STORY LINE ON THIS SITE!!!!!

IT INCLUDES PICTURES!!!!!!!!

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME ......... AND YES, I AM SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!flushed

Msg 118.35 deleted
AEGram

4/23/18

Midnight Castle Storyline is being copied/created in the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder --- she has already made 9 posts. 

Gor - ge - ous!!!

katiek2

4/23/18

I found it heart_eyes.  You're so right - it's beautiful. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

4/23/18

Only thing I can add that hasn't been mentioned is the coins you get when crafting pet food. This  goes up and up. For instance, you craft a simple food, cost is 200 coins. You have the chance to get other pet food or coins. Right now at lvl 84 the coins are 249 . Many times I've paid 200 for one bag of simple food and gotten the food and 249 coins on both sides. WIN WIN! Free food and more coins.

So, there are some benefits to leveling up!