Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Comments & Questions   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/19/18 by AEGram; 78783 views.

4 exclusive pets come from the Ghostly Chest,  Rainbow Dragon, Sea Serpent, Woolly Paws, (cousin to Six Paws) and one other, always forget about that one.  They eat exclusive food, looks like a blue candy.  Gives Platinum (blue type chests) with airship items.  These used to be all they gave, but now they give all sorts of chests, pain in the rear when you specifically want airship items.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

5/15/18

I'm no AEGram but I just wanted to add, once you get all 4 pets if you click the "I" button for the ghostly chest it will show exclusive food remaining (although some players have gotten the exclusive food before getting the last pet) however, there is no need to craft more Keys of Fate (expensive) to get the food because it will become part of the HOS drops just like the other pet foods do.  So do the rounds, do the rounds, do the rounds.........

Keep stormin' the castle.

The other Exclusive pet is the Fire Dragon (the purple one).  

My favorite is the Sea Serpent! Cheap to feed & brings mostly platinum chests.  ;-)

AEGram

5/15/18

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Okay. I'm sure this has been addressed before. I have a spare set of the keys of fate (thankyou Ada!). I have opened the chest only once. But is it true that I can get free pets from there now? What do I do?

The narrative in the Character Quest at Level 69 answers most of the questions players will have about the Destiny Keys, the Side Quests, the Exclusive Pets .... and offers a little bit of strategy. If you still have specific questions, then you can come back and post here for us to give some additional details......plus, it will let me know whether the narrative is as comprehensive as I hope it is..... It can always be adjusted to include the answer to some specific question.

Aynasha

5/15/18

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

...What do I do?

AEGram said:

The narrative in the Character Quest at Level 69 answers most of the questions players will have about the Destiny Keys, the Side Quests, the Exclusive Pets .... and offers a little bit of strategy.

Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder, MC Game Guide thread, starting at message 158 here continuing on the next page here, yes?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/15/18

Thanks.

Excellent instructions, very clear.

I remember reading in the BF forum that after you get the first pet, one shows up on the dice table.

Is that confirmed?

Crystal;P (12earth45)

5/16/18

Yes, I did not understand at first.

when playing dice game, it would show what item I could win .

but my circle was blank, thought it was a glitch, so,passed on it.

after a few times. And no mention in the forum about this, next time I rolled dice and won

I clicked on blank circle, and a dragon appeared!dragon

I believe, I was able to get 2 that way.dragon_facedragon_face

Good luck!four_leaf_clovertulip

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/18

Thanks!  I'll keep an eye out for it!

AEGram

5/16/18

Those who posted that they won an Exclusive Pet from the Dice Table did so before the Dice Table was changed. That was when you would get some delicious item on the Table regardless of need..... I won some eggs from the Dragon and some crafted items. However, I was never lucky enough to win one of the pets.

Now that the Dice Table ONLY shows character quests items, the Exclusive Pets will not be available from the Table because there are no character quests that send you to the Ghostly Chest for the pets.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/18

Awwww Nuts!