Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Song Title Chain Game   Fun and Games

Started 11/10/18 by mdpetdoc; 1630022 views.
Energyworker

10/20/21

I don't think your song counts. Lvl?

CC to LvlSlgr
LvlSlgr

10/20/21

Sorry susiewastaken, the song you posted is invalid. You can't use just part of the word - "Cisco" from "Francisco". 

Variations on words can be the following -

• If the word is a noun, you're allowed to use either the singular or plural form. "Cat" - you can use "Cats". Or "Child" - you can use "Children". And of course you can also go from plural form to singular form.
  • If the word is a verb you have a little more leeway. You can use present tense, past tense, etc. Such as "Move" you could use "Moved" or "Say" you could use "Said". Also you could go from "Dream" to "Dreaming".

• Edited October 20, 2021 4:58 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Energyworker

10/20/21

I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Frank Sinatra

Figured it could work since "san" did, lol. 

No worries.

Tear in My Heart - Twenty One Pilots 

https://youtu.be/nky4me4NP70

LvlSlgr

10/20/21

susiewastaken (susietaken) said:

Figured it could work since "san" did, lol. 

"San" worked because that is a word by itself - not part of a word.

LvlSlgr

10/20/21

As Tears Go By - Rolling Stones

susiewastaken, this is another acceptable variant on a word. In your song the word "Tear" is pronounced one way and means a rip. But in this song the word which is spelled the same way means a teardrop. I think the example used in the rules in the first message of the thread used the word "Bow" - pronounced one way as in a bowtie and pronounced another way as in "take a bow". English can be a very confusing language.

Larpy

10/20/21

Tears From An Angel - Troy Shondell

Aaah As Tears Go By, Marianne Faithful, what a beauty she was!
Sad to think only two of the original Stones left in the world’s greatest rock ‘n’ roll band

From a Mountain in the Middle of the Cabins  -  Panic! At The Disco

Am an American and was an English major....sincerely sorry if I insulted you with not following the rules of the game one time.  

(insert peace sign emoji here)   

blush