Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 260939 views.
LvlSlgr

3/23/21

This made me laugh out loud the first time I looked it and again when I posted it here. I'm still laughing.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says '36 PaeL JOTH "O.K., now, when a teacher comes out, everybody look straight up."'

katiek2

3/25/21

Oh my, I can just see a yard full of 5th graders doing just that!

cat egypt egyptian walk like an egyptian funny cats lol laughs laughing icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs kitten kittens animal animals photo: Cat LOL Three Cat Funny Cats LOL Laughs Laughing icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs kitten kittens animal animals CatsLOL.gif laughing cat GIF

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Apr-26

Something I think you can relate to...

SharpEye1

Apr-27

Ha-ha!!  Too true...I can totally relate!  heart_eyes

Was looking for something else when I came across this.......................

See the source image

Di (amina046)

May-5

The devil whispered to me, “I’m coming for you.”  I whispered back, “Bring pizza.”
H aving plans sounds like a good idea until you have to put on clothes and leave the house.
I t’s weird being the same age as old people.
W hen I was a kid I wanted to be older…this is not what I expected.
L ife is like a helicopter.  I don’t know how to operate a helicopter.
C hocolate is God’s way of telling us he likes us a little bit chubby.
I t’s probably my age that tricks people into thinking I’m an adult
N ever sing in the shower!  Singing leads to dancing, dancing leads to slipping, and slipping leads to paramedics seeing you naked.  So remember…Don’t sing!
I f you can’t think of a word say “I forgot the English word for it.”  That way people will think you’re bilingual instead of an idiot.
I ’m at a place in my life where errands are starting to count as going out.
Coronacoaster  -  noun :  the ups and downs of a pandemic.   
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message