Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 269090 views.
SharpEye1

Apr-27

Ha-ha!!  Too true...I can totally relate!  heart_eyes

Was looking for something else when I came across this.......................

See the source image

Di (amina046)

May-5

The devil whispered to me, “I’m coming for you.”  I whispered back, “Bring pizza.”
H aving plans sounds like a good idea until you have to put on clothes and leave the house.
I t’s weird being the same age as old people.
W hen I was a kid I wanted to be older…this is not what I expected.
L ife is like a helicopter.  I don’t know how to operate a helicopter.
C hocolate is God’s way of telling us he likes us a little bit chubby.
I t’s probably my age that tricks people into thinking I’m an adult
N ever sing in the shower!  Singing leads to dancing, dancing leads to slipping, and slipping leads to paramedics seeing you naked.  So remember…Don’t sing!
I f you can’t think of a word say “I forgot the English word for it.”  That way people will think you’re bilingual instead of an idiot.
I ’m at a place in my life where errands are starting to count as going out.
Coronacoaster  -  noun :  the ups and downs of a pandemic.   
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
LvlSlgr

May-5

Definite some true ones in that list. Thanks for sharing, Di.

In reply toRe: msg 917
Myelle (Myelle01)

May-8

You can own your own volcano. Update: I thought this was a joke but it isn’t. The land really is up for sale. Also, there is talk of development to make this an even better tourist trap.

https://youtu.be/pdqYaGJVQ00

The Icelandic Volcano is Now For Sale - Hottest Deal in the World

The new Icelandic volcano is now for sale and biddings have already started according to the hottest news of today. Here is my view on this latest info but e...

In reply toRe: msg 918
LvlSlgr

May-12

Calvin & Hobbes

May be a cartoon of text that says 'DAD, HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE BABIES? MOST PEOPLE JUST GO TO SEARS, BUY THEKIT, AND FOLLON THE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTONS. ICAME NO, YOU WERE A DEAR, WHAT ARE FROM BLUE LIGHT SPRCIAL AAUU YOU TELLING AT K MART. SEARS?? AS GOOD, AND A LOT CHEAPER. ALMOST GHHH! CALVIN NOW?! @'

Yesterday I noticed a local bar had expanded its outdoor patio area so I went to their Facebook page to see if anything was posted about it. Nothing there but I did find this........