Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LvlSlgr

Jul-24

I agree ... great header!

Why did the chicken cross the road?  The world will never know.  You see, it was a senior  chicken, and it can't remember. 

mmpendo

Jul-24

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

DONALD TRUMP: I've been told by many sources - they're very good sources - that the chicken crossed the road. All the Fake News wants to do is write nasty things about the road, but it's a really good road. It's a beautiful road. Everyone knows how beautiful it is.

LvlSlgr

Jul-24

OMG!! So true! LOL!!

joy was trying not comment about anything political, but first I was reading the “post your jokes, here” thread. And now this.

love it,  wish it wasn’t so...

thought the rooster was a comment about the population of them on the island of Kauai, Hawaii, but thought...why would that be the theme?  (yes, they are everywhere, except at resort I stayed at) and checked out this thread....chickenhatching_chickroosterroosterrooster

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-25

I can LITERALLY hear him saying this in my head.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-25

Quite a few refused to work today...

Today's full picture.