Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

LvlSlgr

Mar-5

Pretty works! We can always use "pretty" especially during this pandemic.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Today's header is pretty creepy, but I couldn't find anything good for frozen food.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-6

I’m so glad you said today’s header was creepy. I was scared when I first saw it!

Since I had a dentist's appt yesterday straight from the gates of hell, I was really scared by today's header.  LOL LOL

Today is also National Oreo Cookie Day and National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day.  They would be pleasanter.  

Oh, wait a minute, maybe that's why I needed the dentist in the first place.  LOL LOL

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

All I can do is apologise.

March kinda sucks in general for headers.

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-7

No apologies necessary! I chuckled after the initial fright!

PTG (anotherPTG)

Mar-8

The banner today is dedicated to World Women's Day

Here is what Youtube have given me as their contribution!

Off-road motorcycling through the heart of ICELAND - Part One - Ride With Locals The Girl On A Bike

Follow my off-road adv motorcycle adventure in Iceland with this travel documentary style video. I was lucky enough to explore the heart of Iceland on a moto...

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-12

Very pretty header today! It almost doesn’t look real.....it looks like a painting of dew covered blooms.