2572 messages in 74 discussions
Latest Jun-17 by CzoeMC
Latest Jun-10 by Azurina
Latest Jun-15 by susiewastaken (susietaken)
9460 messages in 642 discussions
Latest 2:06 PM by Honeyphan
Latest Jun-16 by Moonki
Latest May-29 by bajon
Latest 6:27 AM by oiuoiu321
Latest Jun-15 by Randytb
Latest Jun-13 by SeptSong
Latest Jun-10 by Honeyphan
Latest Jun-6 by ~J (amsavs)
Latest Jun-6 by kayoaks
Latest Jun-5 by Moonki
Latest May-31 by GaviTn
Latest May-28 by Honeyphan
793 messages in 77 discussions
Latest Jun-6 by Mara1022
Latest May-21 by Dawnsdream48
5818 messages in 516 discussions
Latest Apr-25 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Apr-13 by katiek2
Latest Jun-1 by Tickledtrout
Latest May-30 by GaviTn
Latest May-25 by GunnerGypsy
Latest May-20 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ)
3460 messages in 78 discussions
Latest Jun-16 by LvlSlgr
Latest May-25 by Werecatqueen
3802 messages in 211 discussions
Latest 3/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jun-12 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54)
Latest Jun-3 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest Jun-2 by Honeyphan
Latest May-30 by difi
66232 messages in 19 discussions
Latest 5:46 PM by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest 4:13 PM by PTG (anotherPTG)
Latest 3:04 PM by TinyFaerie
Latest Jun-17 by Dorie56
5943 messages in 20 discussions
Latest Jun-15 by Randytb
6683 messages in 771 discussions
Latest Jun-16 by Magiemagaluf
Latest Jun-9 by LousyMyor
Latest May-28 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest May-24 by Riddler (Riddler01)
Latest May-20 by Hirento
983 messages in 15 discussions
Latest May-21 by sue516
Latest 5/19/19 by chilpep
Latest 10/27/18 by katiek2
Latest May-24 by LakeLady121
Latest May-20 by Nevsida
176 messages in 2 discussions
Latest May-31 by Debbie (Debbie1845)
Latest May-30 by kthreads
3857 messages in 85 discussions
Latest 11/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jun-16 by Moonki
3278 messages in 109 discussions
Latest Jun-14 by datsalotta
Latest Jun-13 by SHANERUSTON
20520 messages in 1310 discussions
1589 messages in 96 discussionsMore
I have 2 questions, please...
1. One of my friends has an orange tabby for a pet. Was this a one-time achievement, or is this pet available... somehow??
2. How do I do a screenshot in the PC version of MC so that I may use it in a posting in this forum, or on the FB page??
Spring cleaning in progress - moved to Gifts, wishes and random pleas for help. x
1. The orange tabby was from the tournament play (which is now discontinued).
2. On my PC I used to be able to just hit the PrntScr button to take a screenshot, but after an update I was unable to do it that way. Now I have to hit the Windows key and then the PrntScr button. It then goes into my Screenshots folder. Others may chime in to give other ways to do this.
Hope this helps...…………..
If you are one of those players like me who can't play MC in window mode then you will need the program FRAPS for taking screenshots. They have a limited free version which is sufficient for this purpose. There may be other apps out there which do the job but many don't work and FRAPS does.
I play in windowed mode and I use the Snipping Tool to capture whatever part of the screen I want. Then, depending on what I want to post, I paste the pic into Word and "adjust" it...size, brightness, sharpness, etc.
On my version of Windows 10, it is the windows key and g to bring up the menu for a picture (screenshot) or a video.
I'm not sure I'm doing this right by using reply. I have several questions.
1. What is the object of the challenges? I never get past the third challenge.
2. What is the object of changing avatars?
3. Is there any way to buy what is needed? You can buy a gift.
4. What is the object of changing objects in the special rooms?
I guess I'm old and a bit dense.
1. Challenges can get you up to 3 new avatars and they are a change to the MC routine. Most players enjoy them but some don't and ignore them.
2. It is a matter of personal preference foremost. Some people, including me, think that the choice of avatar has an influence on your chances at the dice table.
3. You can buy items you are supposed to get for ZZ and crafting with diamonds. Same goes for the catching devices during the seasonal events. You can also buy furniture in the room - some with shards, others with coins or diamonds. You can also buy amulets during seasonal events, some for a lot of coins, not sure if all.
4. Again a matter of personal taste. But there is a glitch that can lead to your friends not seeing the room you chose last unless you also made a small change to the furniture. During events that could mean that our friends can't play the HOS in the event room.
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to save MC to a flash drive. I get so far and then I'm stuck. I worry about my computer crashing or something else happening.
If you only COPY and don't MOVE files then you need not worry.
Copy the MC shell folder and the MC progress folder to a flash drive.
The MC progress files live in:
C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle
The MC game shell files are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Midnight Castle
You can get there either by unhiding the folders or by clicking on your Windows start button. Choose run and type/copy the above into your run line. (Replace user with your windows user-name.)
Another dumb question. What is going on with Valeria Steiner? I've done at least 40 tasks in a row for her and each time receive 20 coins and a fancy blue key. How long does that go on and what is the object? Do you happen to know?