2574 messages in 74 discussions
Latest 2:50 AM by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jun-10 by Azurina
Latest Jun-15 by susiewastaken (susietaken)
9464 messages in 642 discussions
Latest Jun-19 by Phantommom (CampingMom16)
Latest Jun-16 by Moonki
Latest May-29 by bajon
Latest Jun-18 by SpazzyBunny
Latest Jun-18 by oiuoiu321
Latest Jun-13 by SeptSong
Latest Jun-10 by Honeyphan
Latest Jun-6 by ~J (amsavs)
Latest Jun-6 by kayoaks
Latest Jun-5 by Moonki
Latest May-31 by GaviTn
Latest May-28 by Honeyphan
793 messages in 77 discussions
Latest Jun-6 by Mara1022
Latest May-21 by Dawnsdream48
5820 messages in 517 discussions
Latest Apr-25 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Apr-13 by katiek2
Latest Jun-18 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest Jun-1 by Tickledtrout
Latest May-30 by GaviTn
Latest May-25 by GunnerGypsy
Latest May-20 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ)
3461 messages in 78 discussions
Latest Jun-19 by LvlSlgr
Latest May-25 by Werecatqueen
3802 messages in 211 discussions
Latest 3/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jun-12 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54)
Latest Jun-3 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest Jun-2 by Honeyphan
Latest May-30 by difi
66260 messages in 19 discussions
Latest 4:52 AM by PTG (anotherPTG)
Latest 4:41 AM by PTG (anotherPTG)
Latest 2:56 AM by LvlSlgr
Latest Jun-17 by Dorie56
5945 messages in 20 discussions
Latest Jun-19 by Randytb
6684 messages in 772 discussions
Latest 12:55 AM by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1)
Latest Jun-16 by Magiemagaluf
Latest Jun-9 by LousyMyor
Latest May-28 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)
Latest May-24 by Riddler (Riddler01)
983 messages in 15 discussions
Latest May-21 by sue516
Latest 5/19/19 by chilpep
Latest 10/27/18 by katiek2
Latest May-24 by LakeLady121
176 messages in 2 discussions
Latest May-31 by Debbie (Debbie1845)
Latest May-30 by kthreads
3857 messages in 85 discussions
Latest 11/19/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Latest Jun-16 by Moonki
3278 messages in 109 discussions
Latest Jun-14 by datsalotta
Latest Jun-13 by SHANERUSTON
20520 messages in 1310 discussions
1589 messages in 96 discussionsMore
I play in windowed mode and I use the Snipping Tool to capture whatever part of the screen I want. Then, depending on what I want to post, I paste the pic into Word and "adjust" it...size, brightness, sharpness, etc.
On my version of Windows 10, it is the windows key and g to bring up the menu for a picture (screenshot) or a video.
I'm not sure I'm doing this right by using reply. I have several questions.
1. What is the object of the challenges? I never get past the third challenge.
2. What is the object of changing avatars?
3. Is there any way to buy what is needed? You can buy a gift.
4. What is the object of changing objects in the special rooms?
I guess I'm old and a bit dense.
1. Challenges can get you up to 3 new avatars and they are a change to the MC routine. Most players enjoy them but some don't and ignore them.
2. It is a matter of personal preference foremost. Some people, including me, think that the choice of avatar has an influence on your chances at the dice table.
3. You can buy items you are supposed to get for ZZ and crafting with diamonds. Same goes for the catching devices during the seasonal events. You can also buy furniture in the room - some with shards, others with coins or diamonds. You can also buy amulets during seasonal events, some for a lot of coins, not sure if all.
4. Again a matter of personal taste. But there is a glitch that can lead to your friends not seeing the room you chose last unless you also made a small change to the furniture. During events that could mean that our friends can't play the HOS in the event room.
Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to save MC to a flash drive. I get so far and then I'm stuck. I worry about my computer crashing or something else happening.
If you only COPY and don't MOVE files then you need not worry.
Copy the MC shell folder and the MC progress folder to a flash drive.
The MC progress files live in:
C:\users\user\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle
The MC game shell files are in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Midnight Castle
You can get there either by unhiding the folders or by clicking on your Windows start button. Choose run and type/copy the above into your run line. (Replace user with your windows user-name.)
Another dumb question. What is going on with Valeria Steiner? I've done at least 40 tasks in a row for her and each time receive 20 coins and a fancy blue key. How long does that go on and what is the object? Do you happen to know?
Go here and begin with message 158, it should answer your question...………...
At certain stages in the game several characters (not just Valeria) offer blue key quests. In the first instances they are part of the main quest. With the Destiny Keys (blue keys) you can craft the Keys of Fate. With them you can open the Ghostly Chest in the Dark Tower. If you get more keys you can open the chest again without being send to it as the chest is the only way to get the four exclusive pets.
At later stages these side quests appear again for a short time. Some players like to do them for gifting keys or for getting ZZ items (especially during castle challenges or for Trina's quests). Others ignore them once they have all the pets.