Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle Dialog   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 4/22/18 by whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54); 55508 views.
In reply toRe: msg 254

It seems the forest heart flowers try to hide from your gaze.  And the moon tea is made from special moon leaves that must be brewed for many hours under the beams of the in crescent moon.  Next on the list is agate ginger root, a popular potion ingredient available from an herbalist.  Lastly is the usually hard to find red lemon.  “My life-defining tea is brewing.  I’ll drink it and sing the song to put Shadow under the invisible protection of a girl who’s in love with him.”  According to the ritual, Lilith must be alone when she sings her song of love.  “I feel so alive!  It must mean that we succeeded, and Shadow is under the protection of ancient elvish magic.”

Lilith wonders what Shadow is feeling.  It’s still too dangerous for them to communicate so she asks you to visit him.

Shadow senses an aura of elvish magic around him and knows it must be Lilith’s doing.  Shadow is all for taking preemptive steps rather than waiting for the sad consequences in dealing with the Lord of Darkness’s evil plans.  Shadow says the Lord of Darkness is preparing a second wave, “The Lord of Darkness is going to strike again.  He won’t stop until he’s made everyone in this world his faithful shadow servants.  I feel powerful enough to save everyone but powerless to do it.”

Shadow knows the Lord of Darkness is preparing a ritual that will banish the sun from the sky.  “Only moonlight will light your world.”  Shadow intends to help him with the ritual, but will replace certain ingredients, sabotaging him long enough to buy some time.  “The Lord of Darkness is going to notice my trick, but it will be worth it if it gives you enough time to assemble the artifact.”  So far, so good.  Shadow replaced a couple items unnoticed that will create complications for the Lord, but it won’t stop him.  Shadow wants to replace one more thing.  Shadow wants to send a gift to Lilith, a Bracelet of Good Intentions.  He decides to make it himself and chooses the first stone carefully.  “The pink star stone is a symbol of eternal love.  They say it can only be found by those who seek true love.”  Next is a pile of pearls from the depths of the Timeless Sea, but the black market will do just fine.  Shadow finishes the bracelet for Lilith and wants to use the most beautiful and clever bird to send it – the Shadow Harpy.

Lilith couldn’t be happier that everything is going well and Shadow is trying to sabotage the Lord’s plans.  

***Shh...Don’t bother me while I’m on the hunt.  If I need help, I’ll ask.  (End of Update)