Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ROOMS TO LET   Friends

Started 7/26/19 by CHARLIE (charlieisr); 5743 views.
SharpEye1

10/21/19

Glad you found it!  Sorry I didn't see your message until now.  I don't always get to the forum but a couple of times a day. heart_eyes

hoggamer

10/21/19

Thanks for all the advice and guidance you and a lot of other ladies and gents provide to the castle family!

hoggamer

10/22/19

SharpEye 1, Ada set me straight. I didn't know how to PM until I searched.  But thank you for adding me to all your rooms.  It will help me get my new pets sooner.  Lorie

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

10/22/19

I WAS THERE AND YOU HAD ASKED.  WISH EVERYONE WOULD THAT WAY I WOULD KNOW TO OPEN THEM.    I DO NOT PLAY THEM JUST PROVIDE EXTRA ROOMS FOR THOSE WHO NEED THEM.

ENJOY, AND HAVE FUN, STAY AS LONG AS YOU LIKE.  WE HAVE MORE EVENTS COMING. 

YOUR LANDLADY. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

10/22/19

AND A JOLLY FINE LADY YOU ARE TOO!

I AM A LONG TERM TENANT AND THIS TIME EVEN MORE SO, AS YOU HAVE GIVEN US A CHOICE OF BOTH ROOMS TO PLAY

SINCERE THANKS FOR A MAGNIFICENT GRANDE-DAME

See the source image

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

10/22/19

EVERY SO WELCOME SIR,  WILL CHANGE ALL BUT TWO ROOMS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.  JUST IN CASE SOME TENANTS STILL NEED ROOM 2 THEN MAYBE ALL TO ROOM 1.  UNLESS I GET NEW TENANTS WHO STILL NEED ROOM 2.

YOUR LANDLADY,

LillieCat55

10/22/19

HI CHARLIE!  SENT YOU A PM ABOUT THREE OF YOUR ROOMS...I NEED A BIT OF EXTRA SPACE, LOL.  THANKS!

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

10/22/19

WILL GO TO THE ROOMS AFTER I DO THE BOX GIFT AND WHEEL IN MY MAIN GAME.

LillieCat55

10/22/19

THANKS, CHARLIE, YOU'RE THE BEST!heart_eyes_catsmiley_catsmile_cat

DEAR LANDLADY COULD YOU LET ME KNOW WHICH ROOMS WILL BE STAYING ON ROOM 2 PLEASE? 

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO RENT THEM TO USE FOR THE CONSORTIUM. THANK YOU

NORRY