Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

HOSs and ZZs .... in Excel Spreadsheet   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-28 by AEGram; 1207 views.
In reply toRe: msg 7
Nona (Waldmeister)

Jul-30

Like this...

...or already that bad?

AEGram

Oct-20

Once again, the Excel Spreadsheet on the first post of this thread has been updated.....and I sure hope I got it right.

What a mess from the Devs....the right hand wasn't talking to the left hand. The values for many of the items are not following the format previously set. There are 2 items that were added to ZZs (Power Paw to Dreamcatcher and Pack Paw to Snow Queen) that appear to have been meant for one of the HOSs. I say this because they were given values of 25 coins; 1 shard and Three of the new HOSs created only yield one item (Plate Helmet, Eagle's Aerie, and Tower of Dreams.

In addition, Stone Garden has 3 items it will yield....I definitely think each of the HOSs were meant to have 2 items each.

Please let me know if by adding the new material, you notice something on one of the other cells was messed up. I'll make the correction and then repost the file.

Also, the thread mentioned in the first post that will give a list item in post format of all the info for the HOSs and ZZs by location has also been updated.

In reply toRe: msg 9
AEGram

Oct-27

Once again, the HOS and ZZ spreadsheet on post #1 of this thread has been swapped out with an updated version.

Ms. Blanco Fluttero pointed out to me that while the Spread Wings was added to Archer's Statue during Level 92 of our previous update, in this most current update, it was removed from Archer's Statue and placed in Icicle Grading (Northern Islands - Fort Dungeon).

However, consistent with the inconsistency and lack of attention to detail that I found in this update (regarding the coin/shard values of items), when the Devs moved it from a ZZ that required 3 items to open it to one that now only requires 2 items to open it, they failed to also change the value to the more consistent 60 coins/2 shards.

Those who download and use this excel file will find many, many values added during this update that are in red because they just aren't consistent with previous material.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-11

Is this all good? Or do you need me to post attachments from my account again?

AEGram

Nov-13

We're good......this thread was always okay....it was the one for the crafted items to which you made the posts.