Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Eternal Gifting Etiquette Question   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started 8/24/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 9079 views.
EmilyPoe13

8/25/19

This is a great post April - you sound like an excellent friend and my kind of player! :) 

i’m pretty new to MC and only have 2 friends so far, so i’ll try to send you an invite just in case you have room for 1 more. :)

My player name is Lady Indigo i2741654 and i’m lvl 12 currently (working hard to get to 13 so that I can finally start opening rooms - really hoping to make it to the anniversary room before it’s gone!).

Thanks and have fun stormin’ the castle! ;)

LadyIndigo, it sounds like you have the right attitude about this wonderful little world we have created here. I have sent you an invitation. 

I’m a member of the Consortium, so that means it’s my life mission to help players get the Event pets they’ve missed.  Please read the Pet Tells thread to help you decide which pets to work on getting 1st. Or just ask us! You’ll find we’re very full of opinions & happy to share them. 

CindyK65

8/25/19

Emily, April is one of the best. Gifts more and gets less in return than anyone I know! I will send you invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. As you get farther along, I can send you some items to sell for more coins and some pets eggs to get pets quicker. I will send you a pm later for a couple of hints where I can help you.

In reply toRe: msg 13

Thank you all for your excellent feedback and advice.

Like you LvlSlgr, I seem to have got into the habit of gifting back in order received, and missing a core group of friends.

Going forward I have decided I will put my lowest airship item, and 3 lowest HOS items on my list, so hopefully this will help friends that want to gift - but as previously stated this is purely optional. (My list will still only be up every second week at the moment).

For my gifting, I will gift everyone that has a list up in alphabetical order and try not to stress if I receive something and can’t gift back straight away (everyone will get something eventually).

Hope this works for you all, and as Lady Pirate said, the most important thing is to have fun! 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

8/25/19

I'll send invites from my 2 ios games.

More than welcome to use the special rooms. It helps at lower levels.

good luck

Tennco (carlyMC)

8/25/19

How do you manage two iPad games?  Are the on same iPad?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

8/25/19

One iPad.. and then stupidly started one on my iPhone. Just to see how it was and if it was 'do-able' on a little bigger screen on new phone.

It's hard, but taking my time.

Hi Emily,

Thank you very much. 

I have sent you an invite as my game name often changes to include a message, so I can be a bit hard to find.

Welcome to the forum and the castle. 

April : ) 

CzoeMC

8/26/19

I don't have a wish list up, because I don't need anything that I can't get for myself anymore, and when I do... it is so hard, with my schedule, to keep track of the regifting.

Sooo, because I REALLY do like gifting, just send them out, expecting no return, but don't ever want anyone to feel obligated, just to consider it a hug from the mysterious realm of MC.

I love that “a hug from the mysterious realm of MC” , and I also love gifting. I also like giving people the chance to gift, cause you never know who is working on postcards.