Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Eternal Gifting Etiquette Question   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started 8/24/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 11473 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

8/25/19

I'll send invites from my 2 ios games.

More than welcome to use the special rooms. It helps at lower levels.

good luck

Tennco (carlyMC)

8/25/19

How do you manage two iPad games?  Are the on same iPad?

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

8/25/19

One iPad.. and then stupidly started one on my iPhone. Just to see how it was and if it was 'do-able' on a little bigger screen on new phone.

It's hard, but taking my time.

Hi Emily,

Thank you very much. 

I have sent you an invite as my game name often changes to include a message, so I can be a bit hard to find.

Welcome to the forum and the castle. 

April : ) 

CzoeMC

8/26/19

I don't have a wish list up, because I don't need anything that I can't get for myself anymore, and when I do... it is so hard, with my schedule, to keep track of the regifting.

Sooo, because I REALLY do like gifting, just send them out, expecting no return, but don't ever want anyone to feel obligated, just to consider it a hug from the mysterious realm of MC.

I love that “a hug from the mysterious realm of MC” , and I also love gifting. I also like giving people the chance to gift, cause you never know who is working on postcards. 

Nona (Waldmeister)

8/26/19

Czoe, you have no need at all to keep track - I bet you are lightyears ahead with all your friends. I know you are with me.

EmilyPoe13

8/26/19

Excellent, thanks very much April! :)

EmilyPoe13

8/26/19

Thanks very much, I really appreciate it! relaxed

Debbie (Debbie1845)

8/26/19

Hi Emily...aka, Lady Indigo wave!!

I sent you an invitation to my game, as well as a PM, both yesterday. I am just waiting for you to accept. I am a member of the Consortium and I can assist you in any way possible to craft pets, as well as help you (if you need it) to get to lvl 13 as quickly as possible so you may open your Anniversary Room, and begin receiving all those extra coins once you MAX the HOS out. 

I have included more details in my PM.

Also, the best place for you to post seeking friends coupleis in the IOS Friends Thread. You will find it here, https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/11/711In one of my messages there (#715), I made reference to you seeking friends couple, as I didn’t want to post your ID # on your behalf without your permission. 

I look forward to helping you attain and achieve your goals!! 

Please never hesitate to reach out and contact me for anything you might need assistance with or if you have questions!! 

I am so very happy that you found us!! We are all here to help and be supportive!! blush

Debbie