Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Making the Midnight Castle Videos   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Aug-25 by MaryCricket (Wisp1463); 1661 views.
misstracy22

Aug-31

Good idea. Although more work for you. Thank you for taking that on.

I found a better way to upload these videos on Facebook to make them much more clearer

misstracy22

Aug-31

So does that mean you will be working on only one system? Hope so, then it isn’t as much work for you. You are a genius. 

Tracy

this will be my method

1. iPad - record the video -  from the video file from my iPad, I will upload it to my facebook account ( not the facebook app, I think it will lose some pixels),  then it will be much clearer this way.

2.  PC  - record from Xbox game bar then then upload the video to Facebook,  these videos are still good.  there is really no way around this one, I don't want to tape it from my Ipad, here I might lose some pixels.  besides it is much easier to do this.   

you can check out the video with moving knight, first one  with the tree was from my Ipad and the 2nd  one with the knights came from my PC

In reply toRe: msg 13

I just uploaded a new video with the key ring - better picture.

In reply toRe: msg 14

I have just uploaded all the interactive videos around the castle - everyone - enjoy   

thank you for viewing which I enjoy giving it to you

Mary Cricket

I just watched all the primary goal object videos and they are really great.  When you're playing the game, some of those go so quickly, you miss them with the naked eye.  My favorite is still Jeronimo whacking the head off the possessed Automaton.  Cracks me up every time and definitely a detail I didn't see while playing the game.  Great work!