Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Making the Midnight Castle Videos   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Aug-25 by MaryCricket (Wisp1463); 1659 views.

I have always loved all the minutiae of this game.  Went back and recorded all the dialog, took pics whenever I could and poured over new inventory items and their descriptions.  I wanted to know all the nuances of every character and their relationships.  So these videos are right up my alley.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them.  So many times once the primary goal object is completed, it goes to its destination so quickly, my eyes can't pick up everything.  A perfect example is when Jeronimo is battling the possessed Automaton.  No way did I ever catch him chopping the robot's head off, but you see it so clearly in the videos.  I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share these.

I found a way I can do this, I can record my videos on my computer through the XBox Game bar - very easy, then I can transfer it on my Facebook page then I can transfer to here. all very easy and alot better doing this too,

I  just bought a new ipad Pro turned in my two iPad and and saved 450 dollars and downloaded so I downloaded  Midnight Castle only to play the artifacts in motion just up to level 20. 

I find the quality of these video are not that great  when transferring to FB but  a little bit better when comparison of others.

I did some more checking about the quality of videos, it may be so clear and perfect on the iPad but it loses it pixels while uploading to Facebook or Youtube. So I or we have to take what we get, lol

In reply toRe: msg 3

I need some one here to make a reply here - which is better 

Which video is better, 

the first one   or 

the second one?

I need a vote - please reply at this post and thank you so much - I find the first one is better that I just uploaded

Okay, what I looked at were the two videos of the Introduction to Midnight Castle.  If these are the two you mean, then my vote is for #1.  I like #1 because it fills the screen and you see nothing but the game intro; however, video #2 appears to be more high def.  I like the crispness of #2 but the overall look of #1.  I know, I'm not much help.  But if I had to pick just one, it would be #1.  Hope this helps.  LOL

Thank you, I hope other would look at it and let me know, because the winner will be chosen and I will delete the other one

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-30

I personally think the second of the two is clearer and a more positive intro to the saga

But blancofluttero is one of my mentors so I will bow down to her more incisive mind!
Congratulations on lovely work!

misstracy22

Aug-30

Hi, 

Not sure if you still want preference choice. Only I like the first video. Just because it is clearer. 

I have decided to keep them both, to make everyone and myself happy  relaxed

misstracy22

Aug-31

Good idea. Although more work for you. Thank you for taking that on.

I found a better way to upload these videos on Facebook to make them much more clearer