Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Theo and Elydra   Friends

Started 10/19/19 by Theo (TheoMC); 1647 views.
SharpEye1

10/24/19

Hi Theo, I'm so glad all went well.  Take your time and only play when you feel up to it.  I can send you traps if you need them.  Will continue praying for a speedy recovery! Ada heart_eyes

Karatopa

10/24/19

Hello my friend I’m so glad you survived looking forward to hearing from you when your well enough meanwhile take care of yourself   

karatopa 

In reply toRe: msg 17
Theo (TheoMC)

10/24/19

Thanks! I had told him to change the whole spine (couldn't find one my size in the local stores but I am sure he's got some privileges) and then told him to put a zipper down there for future needs, but mmhh ... I cannot check but I am sure he didn't! Pfff!!

Thanks a lot for the traps offer! I had calculated that I would need to keep 70 for the CC and got my missing bat yesterday, so I am fine! Yay!! I might even play some DQs after all, so that I can help younger players get those "old" pet parts! I love events! grinning

Hey kara!!! kissing_heart You know I am not good at sending short messages joy but I'll write soon!! smile

And now ... to the player who ghostnapped my reds, please send them home! Now!!

misstracy22

10/25/19

Hi,

So pleased you are getting better, and able to make others smile. Always looking on the bright side. 
Now about those spines and zips what size? I’ll have a look in the local pound shop. They always have something for Halloween. 
oh and I’ve feed and watered the red ghosts, when they finally returned after their extended night out. So I’ve sent them on their way. Should get to you shortly. 
You’re amazing. With ‘short posts’ love them.

Have fun when you’re in the castle, see you there.

Tracy

Theo (TheoMC)

10/26/19

Thank you so much Tracy!! My reds came back home safely, flying all around and singing happily. Happily but so badly, oh my poor ears! I hope next time they escape, the can find a shelter in a singing class... But anyway, safe and sound! <little happy dance>

Finally done with chasing the red ghosts, yippee!! boomsparklesboom (these are fireworks in case you wonder!! wink)

Edit: I should read before posting ... I hopE ! I am definitely not hopping for the time being! joy