Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Theo and Elydra   Friends

Started Oct-19 by Theo (TheoMC); 941 views.
katiek2

Oct-19

AH, Theo - you will never be deleted from my friends list.  I'll have a wee sip or two for you, and send a prayer along with all good wishes.  Your health comes first!  

katiek

Susanna502MC

Oct-20

Take care of yourself. Don't worry about us. We'll be here when you get back.

Susie (Ginger Sue and Navy Blue)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-20

Theo,

I have been thinking much about you my fantabulous friend!! I wondered why you were not posting as much as you use do!!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers pray, for an easy, safe, speedy recovery!! innocent
When you are able to let us know how you are doing. In the meantime, you take very good care of yourself!! 

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

Wineoclock

Oct-20

Get better soon , be thinking of you lots of love Pearla kissing_heart

SharpEye1

Oct-20

I'm so sorry to hear this news!  I'll add you to my prayer chain for a speedy recovery!  No worries about gifting. Just take care of yourself! heart_eyes

Marlo55

Oct-20

Awww, Theo, my dear friend, so sorry to hear this newsanguished sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers to you for a speedy recovery. Although I'm not a rum drinker-I'll definitely be imbibing at "happy Hour" this evening, so cheers to your good health my dear!! Take care and best wishes.xxx 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Oct-21

Oh GOD, not again!!!!!  

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed for your speedy recovery and restoration of PAIN-FREE FUNCTION!

Sending you a PM.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

In reply toRe: msg 9
Theo (TheoMC)

Oct-21

You are sweetie pies, thank you all so much!! heart_eyesheart_eyesheart_eyeskissing_heart

KNIMtheTOAD

Oct-23

You are new to me Theo but I still care for you. I and all my pets and critters pray for you. As they don't drink we toasted you with treats or food. The raccoons are especially good at holding food up and making interesting comments (not fluent in raccoon but they do mention you). The birds giggle over food and once they have eaten Sing songs to your health and well being. This makes dozens of us down here holding hands and wishing well.

TOAD/Otter/Mouse

In reply toRe: msg 11
Theo (TheoMC)

Oct-23

Hi everyone!

Just a small note to let you know that ... I survived (again) !! Neurosurgeon said there had been complications but all went fine eventually.

Holy sh*t I keep on forgetting how painful it is to have your (my!! wink ) back cut in two but hey, I'll feel better in some days or weeks! Happy to be back home, though everything is too close to the ground! My 5'11'' are suffering, have you ever noticed how things keep on dropping on the floor during those moments?? And I should have taken one of those nice high hospital beds with me! (would they have noticed? nah...)

Nobody burnt my castle down this time, good! Even the dragon felt sorry for me: after 9 (nine!) deuces, I could finally beat him three times in a row, yay!! Next thing, find those red ghosts which seem to have moved into somebody else's castle?? I have plenty of bats though (probably attracted by the zillion ones already flying in my belfry) ... plenty but one of course!!

I am probably not going to play much during the next days so I am keeping my list down, but I'll gift whatever I can with pleasure (excluding traps, sorry!). If you'd like anything specific, don't hesitate to let me know! relaxed

Thanks again for your kind words, they mean a lot to me!! kissing_heartkissing_heart