Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FE 2019 Castle Challenge avatars   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-21 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 824 views.

I can think of a ton of adjectives to describe this particular CC ---- "fun" is not one of them.

Let's see ---- how about tedious, wasteful, annoying, pointless, out of touch, redundant ---- just to start.

But I'm glad you like it.

I really enjoy the CCs, but I have to agree with you about these avatars - they’re just absurd. The 3rd one is so bad, I’ve already swapped it out just so I don’t have to see it every day. 

SharpEye1

Oct-22

Yeah, to me, they are not worth my resources of doing this CC, so I am bowing out of this one.  I wish they'd get back to avatars that are connected to the storyline! 

CzoeMC

Oct-24

I agree that the avatars should be creatively (and OMG, they have talented artists!) twined with the story line. But most are not in the same stage in the story.

There have been many *clunkers* in avatars. Remember the saccharine kids in bunny costumes? I am a nerd for avatars, and will strive for these, since I got the others, and the pets already, and have nothing to do, (besides personal life), except to collect imaginary coin and stuff to send to friends whom I have never met. But have formed an attachment through conversation, laughter, and tears.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-24

Totally agree and have no intention of completing this CC. Sad, because many of the challenges are basically fun, but like you, it absorbs my resources.

In reply toRe: msg 7
Theo (TheoMC)

Oct-25

I agree about the avatars, that I quite dislike as well. EG can do better, we know they can!

But I disagree about the CC! It is related to the event, isn't eating all my inventory, and there aren't too many luck parts either. Yup, definitely fun for lil me!

Different people, ... winkwink

In reply toRe: msg 8
Suenamie5

Oct-25

Especially the last avatar for the CC....ughhhhhh.  They have had some amazing avatars over the last 5 years but these ones not so much...

I will say I do still enjoy the challenges!  I'm home a lot due to health issues and financial limitations and the challenges keep me entertained.

Sue

• Edited October 25, 2019 5:25 pm  by  Suenamie5