Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Laptop is down .... UGH!    Friends

Started 10/24/19 by Shylo (shylo2425); 3086 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

11/6/19

Thank you, thank you so much. Hope to see you in the Castle Halls.

Shylo blush

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

11/6/19

I'll be the one in the Ghostbuster outfit...………………………….LOL!

Shylo (shylo2425)

11/6/19

Will be on the lookout for you in that costume. Thanks for the headsup!! wink

Shylo

Randytb

11/9/19

Hey wait a minute ,,, I was not done hugging

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LOL loves me hugs

Now where were we ???

Shylo (shylo2425)

11/9/19

Well Plumcakes, you were in the middle of a very looonnnnnnnnggggggggggggg hug, and I do believe you accomplished it. WOW..... that was some hug by the way! 

Take care darlin.' See ya in the Castle Halls.

Shyloblush

KNIMtheTOAD

11/10/19

Shylo, I am going to have a stroll through the castle where we can talk about our pets See the birds smell the flowers feel the breeze and enjoy the walk. Maybe we can find a Café have some coffee and scones.

Good day my friend .  Next time we can take the carriage .

TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Shylo (shylo2425)

11/10/19

Well Rosie, you're delightful suggestions have warmed up my heart, and I do believe a lazy stroll along the path chatting about the birds, the bees, and viewing all those lovely flowers will just be what the doctor ordered for the both of us. Oh, and can't forget the coffee and scones.....yum! Ahhh, the daydreaming and wishful thinking.......! 

Anyway, you enjoy your day, and definitely, next time we'll take the carriage. wink

Carol blush