Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

suggestion for mail box   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started 11/16/19 by GinnyTLC; 1870 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

11/16/19

I'm going to move this to Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help.

Hirento

11/17/19

Hi Ginny,

A scroll option would not be a bad idea relaxed

For my own part, though, I would really like an option to just "accept all gifts" in one button, without the need to click each individual name.

KNIMtheTOAD

11/17/19

I wanted to add here FYI to all. DON'T LEAVE GIFTS IN MAIL BOX TOO LONG OR YOU COULD LOSE THEM. I put up wish list for CC item to soon, left gifts in mail box and went in they had disappeared.  Was informed that after an unspecified  time they would delete.

TOAD Otter/MOUSE.

GinnyTLC

11/18/19

Good to know. Thanks. Had no idea

Grams G.G.

misstracy22

11/19/19

Hi,

Just a little idea. Don’t know if it would work on PC or Android platforms.

Also those with visual impairment eyeglasses or dexterity problems may not manage with it. I not sure.

I use a little App called numbers, I found I can have all my friends listed in alphabetical order. With the dates and received along the top. Then when I receive I put a little tick in the box. It’s a spreadsheet really. 

On iPad I can open it up as well as the mail box. So can tick and open mail as I go. 

If anyone would like any further info, please do let me know. I’m not a whiz like you Dhyani, only I try.

Take care, Tracy

CindyK65

11/19/19

That’s a great suggestion, Tracy. I use Google sheets, which is similar to numbers. i’m am trying to get my friends list on it, but can’t seem to find the time. Hopefully, after Christmas, there will be more time. Cindy

• Edited November 19, 2019 1:40 pm  by  CindyK65