Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CC vs Achievements Quandary   Achievements and Musings

Started Nov-16 by alliebdive; 1712 views.
AEGram

Nov-24

alliebdive said:

I have a good stock of postcards, about 6000 and she doesn't always ask for them, maybe once in 5????

Regarding the postcards.....I started documenting for what she asked on my 99th Trina Quest, so I don't have complete records. AND, on my 99th quest from her, she was still asking for only 6 postcards per time. In fact, she did not ask for 20 postcards until my 504th quest from her. (It gradually increased from 6 to 7 to 14 to 16 and finally to 20.)

I recently completed my 1700th Trina quest......That means I have records of how many postcards have been requested for 1601 quests......that total is 10,715.

I have 1300 more quests to reach the 3000 needed for Ace Assistant.....she requests postcards in my game 38% of the time (although from quest #1500 to 1700, it was 43% of the time)......So...... 1300 quests.....38% of the time asking for postcards = 494 quests .... 20 postcards each request = 9880 MORE postcards I can expect to give her to meet the Ace Assistant achievement.

2000 more quests to get from Ace Assistant to Key Master ..... 2000 x 38% = 760 quests..... 20 postcards each request = 15,200 ADDITIONAL postcards to meet the Key Master achievement.

That's an expected 10,715 + 9880 + 15,200 postcards needed for both achievements (bearing in mind there are no numbers for the first 99 of her quests) for a total of 35,795 postcards needed by time I complete the 2 achievements.........I hate to burst your bubble, but 6000 is a drop in the bucket by comparison......a good start.....but a mere drop in the bucket.

Also..... I have 3300 quests remaining. ...... 9880 + 15,200 expected postcards more to be required = 25,080 postcards. ....... I can only get 15 maximum a day...... that's a total of 1672 days before I can possibly earn the number of postcards expected to be requested/required..... 1672 divided by 365 days in a year (and that's if I manage to actually be able to gift 15 people every single of those days) = 4.58 YEARS FROM TODAY before I will complete both Ace Assistant and Key Master achievements ..... That's 4 years and 7 months from today or approximately the first of July 2024.

• Edited November 24, 2019 11:58 pm  by  AEGram
alliebdive

Nov-25

ROFL!  Ah well.....  My primary targets at the moment are the DQ achievements, fitting in Trina when she matches those.  It would seem the Trina quests are even further away than I ever imagined and unless something changes in the game (and who knows!!) I might never reach them - the game could end before that.  Thanks for the stats!!

I just love reading all those statistics....especially since I'll never in a million years finish those achievements.  Let me just say that I pity Elephant Games if they should change the achievement requirements for the DQs and Trina because there will be a boatload of hurting heaped on them from players who have devoted so much time and effort to completing all the achievements.  LOL

AEGram

Nov-27

Welll.....they DID lower the final requirement for Friend Indeed from 500 to 60! ......and that one was a far easier one to complete than the DQs and Trina's quests.