Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Christmas HOS   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started 12/10/19 by SedonaSueB; 1619 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

12/10/19

In your private room. You have to change your room to Christmas room 2. The HOS will not be available until they start the winter/christmas event. 

Fireplace, tree and table will sparkle ( like the other ones ready to play) when the event starts.

Hope that answers your question

Your friends that have that room open, you will be able to play those too. The stocking, you can leave gifts for friends. That is from the pink gift boxes you have been collecting. Doesn't come out of your inventory.

SedonaSueB

12/10/19

Apparently there are two new HOS that are outside the Christmas room (from what I read).  Just wondering...thanks for your speedy reply,  SedonaSue

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

12/10/19

Where did you read that???? 

There are 2 new Snotty Little Kid jigsaw Puzzles . . . maybe that's what you mean??

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

PTG (anotherPTG)

12/10/19

Don' forget to jingle your fireplace bells!

Oodie (Oodeveer)

12/10/19

“Snotty Little Kid jigsaw Puzzles?” I’ve never seen them described quite like that! It was very descriptive and very funny! I’m still giggling about that sweat_smile

jengbama (jengbamazz)

12/11/19

so am I right that the Christmas event has not happened yet? I have the only showing of 2 new pets but that is it.

Thanks,

Jen

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

12/11/19

Correct. It hasn't started yet.

P1tbull

12/12/19

I reckon in the next 48hrs.....pure speculation though LOL