Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Finding messages   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 12/10/19 by Annemaree; 1244 views.
misstracy22

12/12/19

Hi Susanna,

I never thought of that, think I’ll give it a try. When I think of something that is important or need for later. It will give me more time to wander around the castle, having fun.

Debbie sent a post to you, hope you got it. I know some people have had or are having problems with their PM’s. 

See you in the castle, Tracy

Hi Susanna,

I understand you have been chatting with Debbie and Tracy about helping with the Winter Event.

Could you please clarify for me - are you wanting to help on both PC and Android? Absolutely no pressure, I’m just trying to put the numbers together. All help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards 

April

ps. I used your bookmark technique to find this post, so I could write you a message. It worked a treat! 

Susanna502MC

12/13/19

Debbie and I have been messaging and I really appreciate her patience. I think I'm going to start just with my two android games and see how that works before deciding about adding the pc games. It's hard to tell before the event actually starts.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/13/19

I think that is the perfect way to go Susanna!! First get “your feet wet” and take things nice and slow. hatched_chick

I want you to move at your own pace, with however you are most comfortable!! 
Please make certain you are connected to Consortium Android Team.

Dot, BAPPLE, are the Android Consortium Members, and Robert(amf368) is pulling his weight by helping us out as well!! 

Please keep in touch with how things are going, once the Event starts. And please remember, anything that you need, just send me a PM and I am always here to support you!!

Debbie 

misstracy22

12/13/19

Hi Susanna,

I’ll have a nice warm dry towel if you need it.wink
Lets have fun.

Tracyblowfish

Susanna502MC

12/13/19

I am already friends with Dot and BAPPLE. Please send me a PM if there is anyone else I should add to my list.

Susanna502MC

12/13/19

Sounds nice. The high here today is only 72. That may seem like a lot to most people, but when you're used to highs in the 90-100 range 72 is cold. I can put on a jacket, but the cat is just finally getting some extra fur to keep her warm.

misstracy22

12/13/19

Just going to what 72 is in real money! Back soon

So am I correct that would be about 22 C?

If so lovely and warm to me. 

Bless you have a cat too.cat2

Hi Susanna, 

So sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I have sent you a PM with Robert’s ID.

Cheers

April

Susanna502MC

12/13/19

Just went up to 73 (23C). I'm enjoying having the door open. It has been cloudy and rainy recently, but today the sun is shining.