Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Still not able to Play on iPad   Technical Issues

Started 12/10/19 by !RAGGIE-TX/OR (MaggieHand); 5335 views.
Boo9339

3/8/20

Hi Kate;

Thanks and I'll look for the invite.  I really appreciate it.

Good luck in the castle  

Boo

djd8899

Apr-11

Hello. No, I never got my game back and they didn’t respond. What they did was give me a different ID # and to start over again. I lost everything!

djd8899 Donna Domingo

djd8899

Apr-11

Me too, boo

L. Diana (LDiana)

Apr-11

This is so IMPORTANT!

they did the same thing to me - but then I asked them to change over my old game to my new id#. I got everything back. 
contact Big fish. Give them your old id# and your new id# & ask that they transfer old game to new id#. 

they couldn’t before because they couldn’t get to old game b/c of the blanking out. Please try. Only took 24 hrs. kissing_heart

Boo9339

Apr-11

I got everything back automatically when they did an update.  I missed out on the Castle Challenge avatars for winter event and the three different winter event achievements, penguins, reindeer fawns and gingerbread cookies.  I'm going to contact them about this.  I feel lucky to get what I got though.  That was a long four months.   I think if you contact them and are lucky enough to get a good representative they will restore all your inventory.

I wish you luck.

Boo

L. Diana (LDiana)

Apr-11

Yes I know. All I ever got was a new id# and the game started all over w/ nothing. 
they didn’t even notify me. I just clicked in one day thinking if it blanked out again, I’d just delete the game completely.

but up came a completely new game starting from the beginning w/ nothing but a new id#. 

I then contacted Big Fish and gave them my old Id# and my new Id# and they were then able to transfer my old game ( level 90 something) to my new Id#. So I then had all of everything from before but under a new id#. 

L. Diana (LDiana)

Apr-11

Yeah I missed winter event too. But I did finally get all my previous inventory etc. just missed out on winter stuff. Honestly, I was just so excited to have my game PLUS there were several new levels (finally), I just wanted to play!

so glad you are playing again- wish you luck too!