Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 7365 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Changes are afoot.........Did someone order scrambled eggs? Yes just when you were getting comfortable with who is displaying each egg, we’ve added a twist. As of today 5th January 2020, the Consortium members have changed their egg group. 

This may slow things down for a day or two while we get the message out and make the changes, so apologies if the egg you are trying to get rid of is not being displayed. The other Egg Drop players lists will not be changing, so there should still be spots available. Please be patient with us and give a shout out if you are having any troubles. 

This message is relevant to all taking part in the Winter Event Egg Collecting.

Get yourself a cuppa.......it’s a long one. 

All iOS players who offered to help. 

Firstly THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

Consortium and other Egg Drop Point Players
Please display eggs as per the following list and put a message next to your game name.

For Consortium members please put your game name followed by Consort or Consortium eg. DotJ - Consortium.

For Egg Drop Off Points please put your game name followed by EggDrop or Eggs4Consort
eg. TinyFaerie - EggDrop; or TF - Eggs4Consort.

Egg Collectors

Please put any items you need to help you complete Daily Quests on your Wishlists and please put your game name followed by Helping Consort or an abbreviation of that
eg. Annemaree - HelpConsort.

I don’t mean to sound bossy (and reading it myself that’s how it sounds to me - so big apologies there). The reason for it, is to help everyone during the event, including those players that aren’t involved in the Egg Collecting, Storing and Passing (hence the name Team Egg Roll), incase they wonder why your Wishlist isn’t changing.

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Catheryne (Catheryne3)

12/13/19

Thank you, April! What a great idea to put this all in one thread on the forum.  I will put the items for Egg group 2 on my list, but I may rotate them in groups of three so that I can keep the last slot free for other friends that I help on a daily basis but are not in a position to donate eggs. 

I only have about a dozen wands left from the last winter event, but I can help pass them to lower level players if anyone has surplus to donate.  I have holiday wands on my Wish List now for this.

~Catheryne

Msg 2939.3 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 2

We have made changes to the original post regarding which eggs to display on your Wishlists. This will free up one spot for regular gifting and game play.

Hope this works better for everyone.

Can we please ask all Egg Drop Off Point Players to keep a list of who sends you the eggs each day. If this is not possible, we completely understand - it is a big ask - just do the best you can.

We don’t need this information until the end of the event, so hopefully it won’t be too much work (fingers crossed) 

Many many thanks. 

We have made changes to the original post regarding which eggs to display on your Wishlists. This will free up one spot for regular gifting and game play.

Hope this works better for everyone.

Can we please ask all Egg Drop Off Point Players to keep a list of who sends you the eggs each day. If this is not possible, we completely understand - it is a big ask - just do the best you can.

We don’t need this information until the end of the event, so hopefully it won’t be too much work (fingers crossed) 

Many many thanks. 

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/13/19

April....left pm, let me know if I should change anything.. thanks. I know you are very busy organizing angelsantasnowflakesnowman

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/13/19

I sent you a PM, did you receive it?? 

You are phenomenal Crystal!! Couldn’t do this without you!!

Debbie kissing_heart

April, I will do my best to keep the list for you! Going back into the castle to change my name and wish list! I’m very happy to help again this year, and excitedly looking forward to this event!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/14/19

Lady Pirate,

Will John be changing his PR and Wishlist, Game Name Avatar and assist with Egg Collecting as you had indicated??

We are so pleased you came online in time and are joining us once again!! 
Here we go, round #2, let’s see, if we can do bigger and better, and make Team Egg Roll even more successful this year!!

Debbie 

Fantastic! Great to have you on board again. Thank you to you and John for joining in the madness....Lol.