Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 7422 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Fantastic! Great to have you on board again. Thank you to you and John for joining in the madness....Lol. 

misstracy22

12/14/19

Hi Crystal

Thank you for helping with the egg roll as ‘group 4’, you’re are wonderful. Enjoy the Event. 
Take care, Tracypenguin

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/14/19

Hi...just got message, will add wands(:

gosh...will try to remember who gifted eggs.

able to win some on wheelsantasnowman

Catheryne (Catheryne3)

12/14/19

Thank you! I have just updated my wish list, and I will keep track of who gifts eggs.

Does anyone know - should I add back Loki and Masterfinder from last year? 

~Catherine 

Debbie (Debbie1845)

12/14/19

Masterfinder no longer plays MC, nor does his Mom, AquaRose. 

I am uncertain of Loki’s status, I know she still plays, but I think she may have crafted the WE Pets after helping us so incredibly last year. She ROCKED!! starsstars Although I don’t have confirmation of that. 

Debbie

misstracy22

12/14/19

Hi Catherine,

I have Loki on my friends list, with wands on wish list.

Sorry I don’t have Masterfinder As my friend. 

Take care, Tracysnail

Hi, Debbie and wonderful consortium folks! Unfortunately, John is having some technical difficulties with his phone and can’t get into the castle right now. He started a new job last week as well, which limits his time to troubleshoot the problem. I will let you know when he is able to get back in.

Crystal;P (12earth45)

12/15/19

Dear April and Debbie:

noted in other threads, some egg collectors are having difficulty in giving out to egg drop players. I have put 2 of the same egg on my list in 2 of my games.  Will rotate them . I could do also in my main game, right now have wands up for consortium.

let me know, keeping list of all egg gifters...best I cansnowman

of course, I spin the wheel for any Christmas egg, received all 3 on my list, plus reindeer. Passed on to Lady Pirate santa

Hi Lady Pirate,

I’m not in the Consortium, just helping with this event, but happy to answer any questions. 

Thank you for the info on John. That’s no problem whatsoever. If you could keep us informed that would be great, and if he needs any items to help with the DQs please ask him to put them on his Wishlist. 

Hi Crystal,

Thank you so much. Yes the Egg Collect to Egg Drop ratio is always a tricky one to navigate.

The list in post 1 is to help the collectors know who is displaying which eggs, but once they have gifted a particular player they have to wait for a new MC day.

If you could stick to the list as much as possible, but also use your own judgement and extra games that would be absolutely fantastic. I don’t have a lot of time on my hands today, but I will see if I can come up with another group of 3 drop spots for iOS.

You must be the luckiest person I know on the wheel. What a Star!