Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

iOS Egg Drop Off Points   Archives

Started 12/13/19 by April @ MC (April54321); 7377 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)

Hi Catherine:
thanks , my list are up to date for now, was only doing L82 and L91....added L95 later.

just hope all have caught their “ghosts” consortium can help with the rest after event ends. Passing out wands to those in need.princessdizzy

In reply toRe: msg 16

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that John was finally able to get into the game and change his room to the winter room. He has not been able to play much, and is not able to help us collect eggs this year.  So sorry about that! I will help him get going and will let you know if he needs anything else.

attie1234

1/14/20

GM Debbie! As you probably have noticed, I have taken down  my wishlist for eggs on my Benit game and I am going to concentrate on my Attie game (still collecting) for the rest of this CE. My total count from my Benit game is:

Little White Bear- 48

Penguin- 32

Reindeer- 33

With a total of 143 eggs. 

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends for helping with Team Egg Roll! What a wonderful group!

kissing_heart Attie (Benit)

• Edited January 28, 2020 4:03 pm  by  attie1234
misstracy22

1/14/20

Hi Attie,

Thank you so much for the incredible amount of Eggs you have brought in and donated on behalf of the Consortium. It’s magnificent you have helped everyone so much.

We are so overwhelmingly (that’s a big word for me, hope it’s spelt correctly) grateful. 

Thank you from all in the Consortium, friends and those in need of eggs.

Tracybouquetclaprat

attie1234

1/14/20

Thank you so much Tracy!  Hugs, Attie bouquetcat2 dancer 

In reply toRe: msg 33

Hi, I’m one of the egg drop off people. Just checking: Do iOS players still have a bunch of eggs to send to the consortium? I remember keeping them on my wish list for a few weeks afterward last year, and I am happy to do soo again. Thanks to everyone who helped collect and move the eggs this year!

KatieAn56

1/27/20

Hi,

The only eggs I have left is 2343 of the Snow White Egg (Timid Stoat). I have a friend or two that have them on their list, but I am keeping them (not selling or sharding them at this time) in case more friends need them.  So if any of the Consortium or Egg Drop people put them on their list, I will be happy to gift them.

By my count I collected 353 eggs.

Kate

• Edited January 27, 2020 11:11 am  by  KatieAn56
attie1234

1/27/20

GM!  My final count for the Team Egg Roll on my Attie game is:

Winter Cat-39

Sled Dog-65

Snowman-45

Total of 149 eggs  grin

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends for helping with Team Egg Roll! What a fun event and such a generous group of friends!

kissing_heart Attie (Benit)

• Edited January 28, 2020 4:05 pm  by  attie1234
Crystal;P (12earth45)

1/28/20

Hi Lady P;

sometimes I get confused...as I am an egg drop off point also, you have given so many eggs to meblush
I may have regifted you back...as I am trying to hand out the items to those in need. Debbie, Catherine, and Tracey must be overflowing with them.

I plan to have my consortium list up for the rest of the week at least..

my totals are minus some days in the beginning, and occasionally during event.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU GENEROUS SPIRIT !santatada

my wheel,was very sticky this event, but able to get all the original ones plus a few others...think I gifted out the wands, and whatever else was on friend’s lists.

Reindeer- 37

Sled Dog-3

Penguin- 31

snowman-1

mammoth- 35

rooster-40

bear-39

yeti-44

snow white egg- 146

yarn-99

wands-64 

oiuoiu321

1/28/20

Wow Kate, Way to go!!!  That's a huge haul.  Thanks for all the work (and fun).