Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are these Animations New??????   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jan-22 by WelshShelley; 809 views.
WelshShelley

Jan-22

While I was doing the rounds and collecting snowflakes enroute tonight.............3 different things happened, anyone else seen them and are there anymore............

The Harbour and on the Ship.......Captain's Bridge........Tap the stairs on the left...........

Cargo Hold................Tap the barrel on the left..........

The East and the Hall of Creation.....................................Tap the bottom half of the curtain (about the middle)

Well they amused me for a short spell

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Spoiler alert!!

These new animations were added during the Anniversary Event in July 2019.  Here is the current list...………..

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/193/1

WelshShelley

Jan-23

Thanks Tammy. Just after posting I found AE's complete list, which had me amused for quite a while. The Bow and Arrow one is awesome and the funniest is the "rope" ,that one had me giggling for ages after.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

You're welcome, happy to help.  I am only at Level 80 so I'm looking forward to discovering these new additions!!

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff
WelshShelley said:

Cargo Hold................Tap the barrel on the left.....

I love that one - Surprised the ... out of me the first time I hit it LOL