Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friendly Politics   Howling with the Hostess

Started Feb-5 by susiewastaken (susietaken); 1219 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aww!

You're such a sweetie!

Now I feel the need to save you from the Middle East conflict you're the centre of.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
susiewastaken (susietaken) said:

Oh, she meant it for me. Today, she deleted me.

Obviously a Yang supporter.

katiek2

Feb-9

Oh, I do, I do, need HELP!  I just find it silly that anyone would think Palestine (or any other country) would sit down for a peace talk in which they had no part in putting together and which held nothing of interest or help to them.

Guess I'd better to stick to cute puppies, kitties, and bunnies...

Image result for boo hoo face

Susanna502MC

Feb-9

I'm all for political participation, but there are lots of places you can do that. When it gets overwhelming it is nice to have someplace to go where I can just forget it all for a while. Please.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-10

I'll throw myself on a grenade for you, my dear.

I just need to post something and they will turn to me.

You make a hasty retreat out through Lebanon and we'll meet for drinks in the Lounge.

Moonki

Feb-10

As a Canadian I find the US politics interesting but confusing. I understand the desire to talk, but cannot contribute, so would rather concentrate on the game. Moonki

katiek2

Feb-10

On my way - your sacrifice gratefully accepted!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-11

I think you're in the clear.

jaximoto

Feb-12

Well I have also experienced backlash expressing my political views by putting "saddayinusa" after my name while the results of our last presidential race was determined. Yep, lost a couple of friends that same day. Oh well.....

and btw, Bernie supporter here as well, like to see Stacy Abrams on the ticket with him ?v

Playing along, jaximoto 

• Edited February 12, 2020 2:22 am  by  jaximoto
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-13

The only reason I'd like to see Bernie win is because Colbert already has a funny impersonation of him.

That means Trump will cease to dominate late night monologues.