Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Outrageous airship requests ??   Howling with the Hostess

Started Feb-5 by darlodiggas; 1182 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Vent away, my dear!!

I will provide you with a safe haven.

SharpEye1

Feb-7

Hi Chrissie

I agree with you....the airship amounts now being asked for are out of control!

Great to see your post, my friend!

Ada heart_eyes

darlodiggas

Feb-7

Thank you Ada for your comfort xxxx  My venting was just in the moment really x 

Love this gorgeous game - keeps me going in good times and bad.  Love to all Mc players 

and you my long term friend xxx

SharpEye1

Feb-7

Hey, venting is good, right? wink  It keeps us sane, well mostly anyway. LOL

Yes, my friend, we have been friends for, what, around 4 years now?  My how time flies with this game!!

Take care,

Ada heart_eyes

loopykaren

Feb-7

Yep shes robbing me as well. I wont be playing any more till she calms herself down 

Im noticing shes doing it with me in small numbers. Then she ups her game. 

Well my game ups when she does this. I just go save & save some more. till she calms down, which i may add isnt for long! Really you need a shrink to play this game!!

darlodiggas

Feb-8

Hi Ada - I'm sure it is creeping over 5 years now !!! kissing_heart This game keeps me sane most of the time but at the moment am veering towards insane with all the crazy ZZ's and airship amounts !

darlodiggas

Feb-8

Ha ha !!  What's the name of your shrink (just in case I need one soon) !!!

loopykaren

Mar-2

My son a trained uni one. ( No none of you can have him ) As i will so need him. God really morping again 

Wish they would change the record! x

MrsFletcher

Mar-12

I am so Afraid about all of the Airship Items coming up that will be needed for this New Challenge...Because of all of my HOS disabilities...It's very, very difficult for me do more then 20 of the HOS twice a day...Sigh!....This is why I Bless and give Huge Thanks to all of My Gifting Friends, some of whom have been with me from the very Beginning in 2014....Not only do we have the reg. Airship Items to worry about but also what will be requested by  meeting and completing a 3 or five Quest later on.....YECKS!!!!!     Me on My....Will I have enough?

Gently Given Hugs to you all and "Please all of you stay Safe and WELL OK!!!

Linda/Mrs Fletcher