Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends show up uninvited   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Feb-8 by Abel123; 1578 views.
Bemused12

Feb-8

That is a player that changed their names.  I think they were called Moose and often had the message "at Uni"

Di (amina046)

Feb-8

I have this one on my declined list forever! grrrrrrrrrrrr showed up of nowhere.

This player is a friend in my game, and yes they used to go by the name Moose.  I don't believe they have gifted me in awhile but does play the events.

I HAVE ONE THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE,  CAME UNINVITED,  WHEN I WAS EXPECTING SOMEONE ELSE.   I AM HOPING IT IS A NAME CHANGE.  I RARELY TAKE NEW FRIENDS.  A POLICY I STARTED IN 2014.  I LIKE TO KNOW WHO SOMEONE IS.   SO I DON'T GET SURPRISED OR WONDER WHICH I AM DOING AT THE MOMENT I HAVE ONE THAT I HOPE IS A NAME CHANGE BUT SO FAR NO ONE HAS TOLD ME WHO IT IS.  LEVEL 95 *STARDUST* ID ENDS 493.  HOPE SOMEONE OR THIS PERSON LETS ME KNOW.

katiek2

Feb-8

Tess just posted "Stardust" is new name for Rona.

THOUGHT I HAD RONA'S NEW GAME UNDER RONA ENDING 473,   THEY ARE THE SAME LEVEL.  I KNEW SHE HAD LOST HER GAME ENDING 270 LEVEL 91.   IF IT IS RONA THEN ALL IS GOOD. 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Feb-9

I HAVE RONA'S GAME ENDING IN 473AND AS FAR AS I KNOW SHE IS STILL PLSYING AND HAS HER SPRING ROOM OPEN . BUT I COULD NOT FIND A MATCH FOR *STARDUST* ENDNG IN 493

MINE IS THE SAME SO STILL WONDERING IF IT IS ANOTHER GAME FOR RONA.  IF SO OK.  I JUST WANT PROOF.   

THANKS, MY FRIEND FOR THE MESSAGE.  I GUESS WE WILL KNOW IF OUR RONA GAME CHANGES HER ROOM AFTER THE SPRING EVENT  OR I GET A MESSAGE FROM HER.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

Feb-10

I PMED HER AND LEFT A NOTE BY MY IN GAME  NAME SO MAYBE I'LL GET AN ANSWER .

YOUR WELCOME ANYTIME MY FRIEND .

Msg 3116.11 deleted