Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 396150 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/8/20

Found that post.

I think these are the cat and owl...

We just need the bat.

Yep, the bat has, to me, double eyebrows.  Whitebutterfly is the queen of getting the pictures, never figured out how to do it myself.

dollymix16

12/8/20

The bats appear to have a pinkish outline about their heads

Okay, here is the black cat (on the left) and the night bat.  

Hope this helps!

Pammy (Eaglebeak904)

12/8/20

Okay now I’M confused.  The pics from Jennifer are the ones I have on my game but I never saw the second one white butterfly posted. Maybe it’s on a PC or Android? To me it sorta looks like a fancier cat?  The first two posted looks like the ones I got on IPAD. Mystery

ALTHOUGH I DO GET CONFUSED ALOT!!!!

Have fun stormer the Castle,

pammy

I originally posted the pics of the Black Cat and Autumn Owl as they're flying through the game.  There seemed to be a question about what the Night Bats looked like, so then I posted the pics of the Black Cat and Night Bat.  (Originally, I had the pics side-by-side, that's why it says the Black Cat is on the top, but the pics posted one on top of the other). 

So in my post, the top pic is of the Black Cat and the bottom pic is the Night Bat.  They look so similar when they're flying across the screen, that it can be confusing which is which.  The Night Bats that appear in your album don't look anything like the Night Bat ghost that flies across your screen.  I guess I should have labelled the pics Black Cat ghosts and Night Bat ghosts.  That would have been more accurate.  Once we catch them, they turn into the pics that appear in the album.  The Night Bat was introduced last year and you needed to collect 9 unique Night Bats for the Sonar Seeker Achievement.  Hope this helps.

I also think the Sly Squirrels and Halloween Pups can be difficult to tell apart.

GaviTn

12/9/20

thank you very much

Pammy (Eaglebeak904)

12/9/20

Thanks for the input, but I am probably being stupid because I still don’t understand what you are saying.  In my game the owls we need to catch, WHEN THEY ARE FLYING AROUND THE ROOMS, are the pic of the 1st post you made second pic.  The one with the weird face and “eyebrows” right?  This is what age does to ya, sorry. Hope your day is full of happiness.

HFSTC,

pammy

Pammy (Eaglebeak904)

12/9/20

WOW do I ever feel stupid.  What I see and what comes out of my fingertips are sometimes not the same.  FOG HAS LIFTED, WE HAVE TAKE OFF.  in the 1st post the second pic is owl NOT bat....... that is what my brain wasn’t comprehending correctly.  You are right the cat and bat do look ALOT alike.  And yes the pups and squirrels are hard to differentiate from.

So thankful for clear skies.  Please feel free to forget that last post of mine. 
HFStC, Pammy