Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 423891 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/12/21

I was saving my diamonds. However, I am now working on the 10 part DQ achievement now (the last of the DQ achievements I need) and I have been using them to have the airship come back instead of waiting the 4 hours for it to return. 

You can also use them to buy things (there is an achievement, Market Master, that goes with that). Some people use them to reset the dice table or an HOS instead of waiting for them to reset. I believe there might be an item or two that can be bought with diamonds in the Private Rooms. 

As far as the pets go I have them all crafted except for the Event pets that were offered since the last Spring Event until now (no reason, just haven't gotten around to it yet). Pets can help you get items you need in the game. If you play the CCs then there are tasks that require you to either feed your pets or to get a specific kind of chest from pets. When you get to Level 69 you will be able to acquire exclusive pets (Read the MC Guide for specific info when you get to that level). How many pets you decide to have is up to you.

Azurina

3/12/21

ok, thanks.

i think i will hold off doing any spending until i get more and won't make any pets unless the next one is better than the last or at least until i get a better feel for the game. :)

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/13/21

You're welcome!! You'll find that each person plays this game their own way. I wish I would have found the old Big Fish forum sooner and I would have played the game totally different. Just remember that this game is a marathon, not a sprint. I would also recommend checking out the Complete Index section on the left, you'll find many helpful tips there including the MC Game Guide. 

Have fun and keep stormin' the castle.........

Azurina

3/13/21

i am reading the guide as i need to, but as a novice, much is not relevant until i grow some more and some i don't understand at all! hahaha It is really helpful to be able to read ahead and all the tips people have given is much appreciated, along with the forum and everyone's help. I am in no rush and happy to jump in/out each day as time allows.

ZeldaBrarian

3/13/21

Hello all,

I am new to Midnight Castle too and having a lot of fun playing. I wanted to thank everyone for being so warm, kind, & helpful. I’m learning a great deal just from reading the Forum. 

Ive sent a few friend requests. I hope that isn’t rude. I don’t want to violate any protocols. 

ZB i2817241

Oodie (Oodeveer)

3/13/21

Hey ZeldaBrarian! You are so polite! Your friend requests weren’t rude since you’re already a member of the forum. Sometimes, we are a little hesitant when we can’t find a player’s name in the forum but you won’t have any problems and I’ve accepted your invite alreadyblush!  Welcome and continue to have fun storming the castle. 

Azurina

3/15/21

Q - if i hit the 'ignore' button on a message post in the Discussion column, will it remove it from the list? I am trying to shrink the list so it doesn't take me so long finding something. :)

thanks

Azurina

LvlSlgr

3/15/21

Clicking on Ignore - "thumb down" circled in red below - means that any new posts for that thread will not show up in the list of "Unread Msgs" in the column to the left. The actual thread still remains there but it will not indicate there are new posts to be read.

Azurina

3/15/21

:) thanks i have been using it whilst waiting for a reply, then hitting the recycle next to unread msgs and it seems to remove all those threads i gave the thumbs down to! amazing, my list is shrinking!

of course, they may all reappear, but so far so good. :)

LvlSlgr

3/16/21

Glad it's working for you. Most threads I don't mind checking what has been posted in them, but there are a few I don't care to see and I did the same.