Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 425523 views.
Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/18/21

Not sure what you mean by lower quality, but how many pets you have is up to you. You should have a few since they "sleep" once used and time for waking up differs with each pet. I keep a variety of pets because for the CCs some of the tasks require you to get a certain type of chest or feed your pet a certain number of bags of food. 

I have my game on hold right now because I'm working on the DQ achievements (have just the 10 part one to finish) so it's been awhile since I used a pet in the game to get items so I can't tell you if there are some that work better than others.  So hopefully some other players will come along to give you advice. 

One piece of advice I can give you is once you use a pet in the game make sure you choose a new pet to display while the other one sleeps that way you don't accidently feed the sleeping pet and lose diamonds in doing so.

Azurina

3/18/21

ok, thank you.

i don't feed him often because i have only begun playing and not built up enough treats, but i will change him over to protect my diamonds when i do.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/18/21

You're welcome!! Forgot to add that if you're doing the DQs then they will also have the task of feeding your pets with a specific number/type of food. Since each pet uses different food/amounts you don't want to waste food by going over the amount needed to complete the task.

Azurina

3/20/21

thanks.

as a newbie, i need to build up stocks of everything atm, so no fear of me over feeding my little pet! hahaha

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/20/21

You're welcome and with the Spring Event coming up that will be a good time to add to your inventory. Put leveling up on hold, get as many friends as you think you can handle and play the Spring Rooms. Right now there are 3 Spring rooms that offer HOS (Rm 1 has 1 scene, Rm 2 has 3 scenes and Rm 4 has 1 scene). Some of your friends may change rooms throughout the day so you'll have second or third chances to visits friends rooms.

Hope you enjoy the Spring Event!!

Azurina

3/20/21

i just checked, i have 28 friends and some are not active, so i will need to get some more before the event....off to hunt :)

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/21/21

Keep an eye out for the Spring Event Friends discussion. These are usually players that have more than one game and "rent" out those rooms for Events. You don't have to gift these players, just play their rooms. Then after the event you can keep them until the next event or delete them, it's up to you.

Azurina

3/21/21

ok, i think this next event will be a trial run for me to find out how they work and i don't expect to get huge amounts of anything...just happy to know how to do it and grow and learn.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/21/21

Not sure if you've had a chance to read this:

If You're New to Seasonal Events [midnightcastle 38.1] (delphiforums.com)

Since this is your first one you will probably feel overwhelmed. There's around 40+ days for the event so take your time and enjoy it.

Azurina

3/21/21

wow, lots of good information there, thanks.

i see i need to open at least 2 spring rooms, so i better get some more gold keys...along with everything else! hahaha

no sweat, i will just enjoy the ride and grow a little along the way...if only with knowledge :)