Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 431502 views.
LvlSlgr

3/27/21

Once you have an amulet it is yours. You don't lose the amulet by activating it with the energy units. It will remain in your inventory and you can activate it as often as you want if you have the energy units to do so.

From AEGram - "Once you have activated the No Cooldown Amulet 3x, you get the Quick Cooldown Amulet. This one requires 47 Energy Units to activate it. It cuts the recharge time in half for all HOSs, and it also remains activated for 60 minutes.”

Myself, I tried this one but didn't find it very useful.

There is an amulet for the "ghost cooldown period" and another one for the "morphing objects cooldown period". We had to buy those and they were only offered one time - very expensive - and they haven't been offered since that one time. I didn't buy them at the time because in my opinion the waiting period for those things aren't long and I can wait it out. But others have posted in here that they find them useful. It's just a matter of opinion which is probably based on how much time you have to play the game.

I hope this answers your question.

oiuoiu321

3/27/21

A couple of the amulets were available for purchase (in game, not with real money) a couple of times, but haven't been in a long time now.

I think I remember that one is earned as an achievement.  I forget which one.   There should be a list of the achievements around here somewhere.

Azurina

3/27/21

OH!! Thank you!

i was keeping my amulet for a really necessary time thinking i would have to wait for another to appear :))) now i can use it to my hearts desire....so long as i have the power to feed it!

Azurina

3/28/21

Q - is there a pattern or sequence of events to the ghosts? so, does one type follow another in a room or do i have to clear some to make the one i want appear? all this waiting around is making my eyes roll back.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's hahaha

SharpEye1

3/28/21

Unfortunately, they are all random!  The devs really need to offer the amulet for sale again that drops the cooldown time for seasonal ghosts for 60 minutes!  Then you could just bounce back and forth between a few rooms and get what you need quicker than having to make full rounds of all the areas you have open to you. 

Azurina

3/29/21

urgh!!!!

hahaha

Mara1022

3/29/21

Oh Azurina, keep in mind that you can only earn 20 Energy units in a 24 hour period, so use them strategically.  wink

Azurina

3/29/21

i only have the one amulet and no point in using it unless i need it for a task, won't help me with the ghosts that are scared of me! hahaha

SharpEye1

3/29/21

I believe there is an amulet achievement that will get you a second amulet, but it still won't help with the ghosts.  Scroll through your achievements, it's almost or at the bottom. heart_eyes

Azurina

3/29/21

i will only need one if it never runs out, but the others would be nice :)

as a newbie, we want it all yesterday! lol

it took over 4hrs to get one ghost daily task done yesterday, so i decided to miss them unless i had the time or a CC asked me to do it. If i keep sitting like that i will end up with a blood clot!

now i have the Gold Chest one to do and i now see the advantage of having as many 'gold' pets as possible to help with that....oh and LOTs of food treats. :)

Q - I seem to have 'Cute Koala' a Spring pet, but can't find any info on him. 40% chance of gold chest. Does anyone know his favourite location please? i do seem to get a gold chest when he chews at the Castle Vicinity.

Q - is the next event Summer and should I have a Summer room open for it? I only have 2 gold keys atm and don't want to spend them if i need to open another room for everyone.

• Edited March 29, 2021 3:26 pm  by  Azurina