Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 428860 views.
Azurina

Mar-29

urgh!!!!

hahaha

Mara1022

Mar-29

Oh Azurina, keep in mind that you can only earn 20 Energy units in a 24 hour period, so use them strategically.  wink

Azurina

Mar-29

i only have the one amulet and no point in using it unless i need it for a task, won't help me with the ghosts that are scared of me! hahaha

SharpEye1

Mar-29

I believe there is an amulet achievement that will get you a second amulet, but it still won't help with the ghosts.  Scroll through your achievements, it's almost or at the bottom. heart_eyes

Azurina

Mar-29

i will only need one if it never runs out, but the others would be nice :)

as a newbie, we want it all yesterday! lol

it took over 4hrs to get one ghost daily task done yesterday, so i decided to miss them unless i had the time or a CC asked me to do it. If i keep sitting like that i will end up with a blood clot!

now i have the Gold Chest one to do and i now see the advantage of having as many 'gold' pets as possible to help with that....oh and LOTs of food treats. :)

Q - I seem to have 'Cute Koala' a Spring pet, but can't find any info on him. 40% chance of gold chest. Does anyone know his favourite location please? i do seem to get a gold chest when he chews at the Castle Vicinity.

Q - is the next event Summer and should I have a Summer room open for it? I only have 2 gold keys atm and don't want to spend them if i need to open another room for everyone.

• Edited March 29, 2021 3:26 pm  by  Azurina
LvlSlgr

Mar-29

I'm surprised no one has answered your questions yet. I'll try to do that.

Q - I seem to have 'Cute Koala' a Spring pet, but can't find any info on him. 40% chance of gold chest. Does anyone know his favourite location please? i do seem to get a gold chest when he chews at the Castle Vicinity.

The "Cute Koala" is new with this Spring Event. That's why you haven't found any information in the forum about him. I just got him today and haven't tried using him yet. For what it's worth ... I just always feed the pets in the first location of the game the Castle Vicinity. With some of them I get the gold chest if I click on the pet immediately after activating it and with some I watch for a "tell" like an ear or tail twitching or eyes blinking. I just tried the Koala now immediately and got the iron chest. As you know, it's 3  hours before he's active again. So I won't try looking for a "tell" until then.

Q - is the next event Summer and should I have a Summer room open for it? I only have 2 gold keys atm and don't want to spend them if i need to open another room for everyone.

We don't have a Summer Event. I think the reason is that if we had 4 events which each take up 5-6 weeks then we would never have a chance to work on the achievements for the 3-part, 5-part and 10-part Daily Quests. Those are very hard achievements and they take a long time. If my memory serves me right, so far I've only seen one person post in the forum they had completed all three. Tammy has completed the first two and is working on the 10-part DQ achievement. She was smart and has kept herself at level 80 so the airships needed aren't quite as high. You might want to keep that in mind and not level up too quickly. 

Back in 2019 Elephant Game gave us a 5th anniversary room during the summer. This was in celebration of the game being 5 years old. It had one HOS, some pets, a CC to go along with it, but it didn't change the Daily Quests. Last year we were looking forward to having that again but it didn't happen.

I'm sure someone else will come along and add to this.

Good luck!

Azurina

Mar-29

thanks for all the info.

i only just posted the questions, so no rush. :)

phew! glad to hear about no summer event - i won't have a life otherwise - then i can spend my gold keys, but i think i will make sure i open a seasonal room for each season, so i don't get caught without one, then i won't have to worry about it when the time comes and can concentrate on upgrading them through the year.

LvlSlgr

Mar-29

No need to be in a rush. Remember people like me have accumulated the rooms, etc. over a period of years. Just take your time and do what you can. I'm sure someone along the way has told you this - Midnight Castle is a marathon not a sprint.

Azurina

Mar-30

hmm...years....wonder how everyone's eyes are fairing? hahaha (not a real question)

Q - do we get to keep our carrots, flowers etc for the next spring season, or will we lose them? I am just wondering if i should make sure i spend them all before the end of the event or keep some for next time.

• Edited March 30, 2021 3:56 am  by  Azurina
TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-30

Yes everything stays. You can find them under the events tab in your inventory.