Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 423862 views.
GaviTn

May-28

I have a question, how do I find the 2 now eggs and where the things that are suppose to be flying around in the rooms--------

thank you, 

Gavi-Tn 822345

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-28

Hi my dear friend! How are you?  relaxed

As Tammy mentioned, it sounds as if you missed the
 Spring Event! umbrellasunflowerdeciduous_treehibiscus That is why you don’t see any floating “Spirits” at this time, nor are you able to get the two new Eggs needed for the new Spring Pets…Cute Koala koala and Spring Herald, bird, from the  Spring PR’s….the HOS’s there are only activated during the Event.

But not a problem!! 
We are here at the Consortium to help you with exactly this situation!

If you would like help achieving these two new pets, please just let me know. 
If so, the PC Consortium Team, will be most happy to help!

I hope you have been taking very good care of yourself and staying safe and well!!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hugs ~ Debbie two_hearts

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-29

/\

// \\

||

What she said...

GaviTn

May-29

morning, I missed this spring event and need the two eggs, Patchwork and Multi-Colored (I like the different animals) can you help or send the consortium team ID numbers, I had deleted them from my friends list not thing right at that moment was I. 

thank you for any help you can give me

Gavi-Tn 822345

PenWeb

May-29

I will invite you ASAP.

Just put them on your wish list.

Penny ( Nell, Nell2, GMA and OneCent)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-29

Hi Gavi!

As you can see, Penny, one of our fantastic  PC Consortium Members  has already sent you invites to her games.

There are several other PC Consortium Members and Helpers that will be sending you invitations. Please simply accept them. Make certain that the Patchwork & Multicolored Eggs  are posted on your WL, and before you know it, those two new  adorable little pets will be yours!! koala bird

Please continue to stay safe and take very good care of yourself.
In the meantime, never hesitate to simply reach out to me if I may be of any help or assistance to you in any way!

Hugs~ Debbie two_hearts XOXO 

LvlSlgr

May-29

GaviTn said:

I missed this spring event and need the two eggs

Gavi, I'm not a consortium member, but I'll gladly send you an egg each. I checked and saw you have put one on your wishlist. I'll send one with the next gifting period. Good luck!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-29

Thank you so very much for helping LVLSLGR!

The Consortium always appreciates Special Helpers and Friends!!

I hope all is well with you. I am so very sorry about the loss of your friend. 
Thank you so very much for beautifully relaying the story of what tue friendship is all about! 

Debbie ~ two_hearts

kthreads

May-29

My issue with the ghostly chest is that it keeps giving me a pet...even though I have all the dragon pets. I think it's because I lost all my inventory in my PC game three years ago and they did restore my pets, craft items and event items but nothing else. I guess because BF Customer Service just added back my pets, the game hasn't registered that I "earned" them

I was hoping the ghostly chest would start behave after all this time, but as I was gifted keys I tried using the chest again and only got food twice. All the rest of the time I get the Fire dragon over and over. Too bad you can't keep duplicate pets....those little guys give good blue chests with lots of airship items. LOL

Janet

PC  Janet / Isadora

Android jdmrgn / jdmrgn2 / Janni / jd

kthreads

May-29

Hello Gavitn
I am sending you invites for my 2 PC games. Janet and Isadora. They are my consortium games. 

Janet