Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 424584 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-29

Thank you so very much for helping LVLSLGR!

The Consortium always appreciates Special Helpers and Friends!!

I hope all is well with you. I am so very sorry about the loss of your friend. 
Thank you so very much for beautifully relaying the story of what tue friendship is all about! 

Debbie ~ two_hearts

kthreads

May-29

My issue with the ghostly chest is that it keeps giving me a pet...even though I have all the dragon pets. I think it's because I lost all my inventory in my PC game three years ago and they did restore my pets, craft items and event items but nothing else. I guess because BF Customer Service just added back my pets, the game hasn't registered that I "earned" them

I was hoping the ghostly chest would start behave after all this time, but as I was gifted keys I tried using the chest again and only got food twice. All the rest of the time I get the Fire dragon over and over. Too bad you can't keep duplicate pets....those little guys give good blue chests with lots of airship items. LOL

Janet

PC  Janet / Isadora

Android jdmrgn / jdmrgn2 / Janni / jd

kthreads

May-29

Hello Gavitn
I am sending you invites for my 2 PC games. Janet and Isadora. They are my consortium games. 

Janet

If you have all the pets from the Ghostly Chest then there is no need to open it again (unless you play the DQs and you may be sent there or the developers of the game decide to use it again). The exclusive food will fall from the HOSs just like the other pet food does.

kthreads

May-29

The keys were gifted to me by a friend and the five bags of food the chest gives are useful. Thought I would take advantage and get some more food. I haven't opened the chest in a very long time until a really nice person gifted me with extra keys.

Janet

I see, I was just thinking about the cost of crafting the Keys of Fate

GaviTn

May-30

I never got a notice that there was an event going on. Finally I was told to check Professor Pinfeathers---I had forgotten about him----have checked him?

GaviTn

May-30

You members of the Consortium have really helped a LOT, A big thankyou to all

GaviTn

May-30

thank you very much, I like getting the pets, they are so cute

Gavi-Tn 822345

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-30

Gavi,

It is our pleasure to help you! kissing_heart

If you ever need help or assistance with anything, please just let me know. Feel free to contact me at anytime! 

I hope you continue to stay safe and well!

Debbie~ Consortium Leader two_hearts