Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 424841 views.
GaviTn

May-30

yup, never any notice saying there was an update, I was told to speak to Professor Pinfeather, and then he set me on the path, anyway for me things are better, hoping the same for you

Gavi-Tn

kthreads

Jun-1

Hello GaviTn

I have you as a friend under both my Consortium games, Janet and Isadora. However, I can not gift you anything. You don't flip open. It's showing you don't have anything listed in your wishlist. 

Please go into Friends, then into My Wish List. Then in search type eggs. On the last page of eggs are Multi-colored and Patchwork eggs. Click on each one to add to your wishlist. 

Janet

GaviTn

Jun-2

I have both names on my Friends List and really appreciate the help that you and the consortium have given me. I got impatient and simply bought the two eggs I have played for years, since the game started, missed a few avatars over time and the ghosts this time, my bad didn't check Professor Pinfeather. no notice of the date showed up on my computer. Can you get the lost avatars somewhere or some how elsewhere. Anyway have a great day and THANK YOU

Gavi-Tn 822345

kthreads

Jun-2

Hello Gavi-Tn

Spring Pets:   I am so glad you have your spring pets. I don't have patience either...so I totally understand you purchasing the eggs.

Wish List:   I am guessing from your reply, that you do not have any items up on your wishlist. Which is why I am unable to gift you. 

Missed Avatars:    The only way to get avatars you missed out on for Castle Challenges is to work the next challenge and complete it. The last avatar (30 day one) allows you to pick an avatar you want from several different ones for completing the 30 day challenge. You just click on the 30 day avatar and scroll through the ones they are offering and pick one.  However, you have to pick the avatar before completing the 30 day reward. If you don't change the avatar it defaults to the one for the current Castle Challenge. 

I don't know when the next Castle Challenge will be offered. 

Janet

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmrgn / jdmrgn2 / Janni / jd

GaviTn

Jun-3

well then there now, learning something new every day. THANK YOU. now if I am notified that we are in a challenge, Didn't see any notice of a Challenge last couple of times. I was reminded of Professor Pinfeathers thank goodness. Do have a good day and again Thank You

Gavi-Tn 822345

Azurina

Jun-9

hello all

Q - is there a way to increase the value of the ships we send out?

thanks

Azurina

No. If you're talking about the number of wheels that are given then the only way to try and get something higher is to send it away empty, wait for it to return (or pay 4 diamonds to get it back right away) and hope that it's something higher. 

oiuoiu321

Jun-10

I will add that as yo advance in the game, the number of items the airship asks for slowly goes up.