Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!   Welcome!

Started 5/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 430227 views.
oiuoiu321

Jun-10

I will add that as yo advance in the game, the number of items the airship asks for slowly goes up.

Azurina

Jun-10

i assume that the demands of the tasks also increase, so the ratio remains the same and we cannot 'get ahead' of the game? :)

Energyworker

Jul-2

I inadvertently deleted the whole conversation instead of cancelling the reply I started. Is there any way to get the conversation back?

Your PM conversation?

I don't think so but ask at Members Services and see if the Delphi tech crew say otherwise.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/service

It's on moderation so your first post will not appear until they see it and grant you voice.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Could they help?

If not, you may wish to ask them to add an "Are you sure?" button to avoid this happening in the future.

Msg 312.916 deleted
Energyworker

Jul-7

Never heard back from them.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You need to pester FTP Customer Service if you want results.

Keep at it.

Energyworker

Jul-9

When you write a post and you want too CC someone, do you just add their Delphi name? The reason I'm asking is because I've tried it and it hasn't worked. open_mouth

Msg 312.920 deleted