Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Dice?   Achievements and Musings

Started Feb-14 by Marcia68; 2231 views.
LvlSlgr

Feb-14

mdpetdoc ... now that's an idea. Since I'm not in a hurry (why be in a hurry???) and I have plenty of coins to lose ... LOL!! ... maybe I should try doing that - sell or shard the item I just won.

The thing is I had gotten this one easily before - back when the Dice game had items to win. But when my game was "hijacked" last year I ended up with 44 toward the total of 200. I wasn't making much progress because I kept forgetting to go there if I needed an item while leveling up. As I said earlier, with this last update I've really made an effort to only play the Dice game to get the needed items. I'm up to 112 now. And I'm still working on leveling up. Just a little each day - as much as I can get done before I use up all 3 attempts. Then wait another 12 hours.

Hey! I just thought of something else. If the ZZ requires an item and I already have it - but only one of that item - why not sell/shard it. Then I would need to play the Dice game to get it. I'll have to keep that in mind.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

Heehee sounds like me! I always forget to check the dice table (dice = luck = yikes) but managed to reach the achievement selling the items won and playing them again (made it with destiny keys, won the first 50 ones almost only by playing dice as they kept on offering them). I also have the feeling that I was winning more often when items were offered.

On my small game, I have zero inventory (ok not zero, but at level 30 I have 1/2 page of inventory! Playing completely differently there) ... and thought about opening my dice game yesterday for the first time (see how much I love dice) ... and all opponents were offering items! Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about that! I am not playing for achievements there but it might help me get those missing items!

Good luck!! four_leaf_clover

Susanna502MC

Feb-23

If more than one character has an item to "bet": If you win one, then close and reopen, sometimes the items will move.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-24

Just another reason why I love this forum and the helpful people here ( even if you don't know it)

My baby game Twinkle .. Trina took my last shards. Accidentally accepted her quest when I didn't even have enough . So now I am on search for ways of getting more shards. I think I have 5 right now! 

Got some ideas here. Thanks!

And I am working the dice game now with Twinkle's game.

Robert (amf368)

Feb-24

if you need shards and have lots of coin, join the ice breath exchange. Each ice breath is worth frorty shards. They cost 290 coin to gift if you do not have one.

CindyK65

Mar-2

Please put the Ice Breath on your WL and a note on your avatar ‘Need Shards’. You can get 17 shards from it and friends want to help. Also, look at your inventory. You can get 1-3 shards for a lot of event items or regular inventory. Just don’t drop below 20 in inventory.

Hiblush
on Twinkle’s friend list. CindyK gave great advice smile_cat

I gift in order,  unless a 911 plea sent out , and will gift you ice breaths .snowflake

CC to CindyK65
Honeyphan

Mar-4

One thing that has helped me in raising my shards is to click on the golden butterflies in the private room - and one or more rooms of your friends. Wait til they regenerate and click again - I have gotten anywhere from 1-3 shards per room doing that, though the golden butterflies don't always give - it's random. I usually mass about 10 - 20 a day doing this. (depends on how often or long I click on them)

Of course, in reading what you wrote here I see now that Trina will take all my shards when I hit 200 (I'm at 175 now) - (lol- olh, well. Next time I'll know not to hit accept on her task, and that rose-filled wheelbarrow or cardinal/ bush in the spring room will just have to wait!) ;-)

• Edited March 4, 2020 6:04 pm  by  Honeyphan
EllyV

Mar-6

if you don't go back to her to accept the key and coins, than you still have your shards.

that way it will be easier to get more shards, before giving them all away.

(I had my Trina on house arrest for a while, now she is sitting in the background.)

good luck shardhuntingwink.

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 13
Honeyphan

Mar-6

Thank you! :) I'll do that...

I think I need to go past 500 (the cost for the roses/bush in the private room), as well as the 200 she's demanding - right? From what I understand (and have seen) you have to have a lot in your inventory for things to drop, because if you start from nothing they never (or rarely) will. I read that here - the minimum being 20 -

So would you recommend me waiting to hit accept with her and give her the 200 shards she wants when I have 720 shards accumulated? (or should I wait for more when it comes to shards?)

500- for roses/bush for private room

200- for Trina

20 - for extra? (before I hit accept with her?)