Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 61824 views.
Robert (amf368)

Apr-19

I have you as a friend on both of my PC games, I am always happy to except donations. 

Woofbite

Apr-19

I know you are and I appreciate it.  I usually only play the game once a day on my PC and that limits my opportunities to help.

I have been trying to support people who are at lower levels in the game but I'll try to send you some stuff too because I know

how  much you help everyone.

Woof 

In reply toRe: msg 143
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-25

It is our distinct honor and pleasure to announce that Janet, Forum Namekthreadshas accepted our invitation to become a Member of our Consortium Family!

Janet  has two games on PC,  Janet & Isadora, which are now part of our PC Consortium Member Team!

She also has two games on Android,  Jdmrgn & Jdmrgn2, which are now part of our Android Consortium Member Team. 

Janet, is dedicated, thoughtful, compassionate and giving. We are so humbled that she has decided to become a Member of the Consortium.

We welcome Janet to our Consortium Family! 
We know she is going to do great things!

I warmly welcome her to our very special Team! 
I know the rest of the Members feel the same way!

WELCOME JANET !! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts                                                                 and the Entire Consortium Team 

kthreads

Apr-27

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am happy to be able to be part of the Consortium. You all have helped so many people...including me. 

Janet

SharpEye1

Apr-27

Hi Janet,

Congratulations!  You are an awesome and welcome addition to the Consortium team!  So, of course, I want to add your two PC games to my wonderful list of friends as I am always happy to gift whatever is needed to the Consortium.  Please PM me with your ID's, unless you are open to posting them here for us.  heart_eyes

Ada

kthreads

Apr-27

Hi Ada 

I sent you a PM with my numbers. Thank you so much for wanting to add me to your friends.

Janet

misstracy22

Apr-27

Hi Janet, 

A very big welcome, with hugs. To the consortium team and family. So great to have you on board. Anything I can help with, although I’m sure you will be able and be flying along nicely. I’ve often seen you help and support so many, via this forum. So you will be fabulous. 

hugs, Tracy bouquet

Welcome, Janet! 

~Catherine (Consortium - iOS)

SharpEye1

Apr-27

Hi Janet,

I sent you the invites.  Also, just so you know what to expect, I have 200 friends so I gift alphabetically from A-Z, unless there's an event going on and friends have special requests, and I usually only get to 2 gifting cycles a day.  All that to say it takes me a few days to make the full circuit, rinse and repeat.  heart_eyes

Again, I'm so happy you've joined the Consortium and I'll help you as much as I can.

Take care, my friend!

Ada