Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 61318 views.
misstracy22

Apr-27

Hi Janet, 

A very big welcome, with hugs. To the consortium team and family. So great to have you on board. Anything I can help with, although I’m sure you will be able and be flying along nicely. I’ve often seen you help and support so many, via this forum. So you will be fabulous. 

hugs, Tracy bouquet

Welcome, Janet! 

~Catherine (Consortium - iOS)

SharpEye1

Apr-27

Hi Janet,

I sent you the invites.  Also, just so you know what to expect, I have 200 friends so I gift alphabetically from A-Z, unless there's an event going on and friends have special requests, and I usually only get to 2 gifting cycles a day.  All that to say it takes me a few days to make the full circuit, rinse and repeat.  heart_eyes

Again, I'm so happy you've joined the Consortium and I'll help you as much as I can.

Take care, my friend!

Ada

kthreads

Apr-27

Hi Ada,

Got your invites, thank you. No worries on gifting, I appreciate you adding me in to your friends.

Janet

Dear Janet:smile

welcome to the consortium blushsmile_catprincessangel

thank you for offering your time, santa ,generosity gem

knowledgespeech_balloon,and patience full_moon_with_face (for newbies, and forgetful scream_cat,befuddled flushed players, like myselftropical_fish)

I play on IOS, and assist the consortium as ablefamily

sunflowersunflowersunflower

oiuoiu321

Apr-28

Thanks for offering to help, Janet!  Much appreciated!

Honeyphan

Apr-28

Hi Janet - would love to add you to my games. :)

I also have over 200 friends on my main, so it takes a while to return a gift, but I try to gift all 3 cycles (sometimes only managing 2 of them since I can't always stay up til 3 am, and have not yet learned to get up early, often missing that cycle). With my event room/baby games, I can gift to the Consortium more often (when I'm active there, which is during all the events). Once I return all gifts given, I usually go to members of the Consortium next. :)

Please PM me with your ID #s for PC - and I'll send invites.

~honey

kthreads

Apr-28

Hi Honey,

Thank you very much. I sent you a PM with my ID numbers.

Janet

In reply toRe: msg 156
Anharion

Apr-30

Hi,

I'm having difficulty getting the spring painted eggs & flower baskets so would appreciate any help in acquiring them.  I play as Aeysha on Android a1375560.  I'd be more than happy to gift any other spring event items to the consortium.  I have an excess of  patchwork eggs, multicoloured eggs as well as various other items.