Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Consortium Directory ~Seek Help/Donate    The Consortium

Started 2/14/20 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 69816 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Apr-30

Hi Aeysha !

I hope you have been enjoying the SE!!  birdhatching_chickrabbitbeetlesunflowerhibiscus
I am so happy that you decided to seek our help and assistance!! We are always here to lend a helping hand!! wave

I will let our Android Consortium Member Team know what your needs are and they will invite you to their games. wink

If you could please put the Painted Egg and Flower Basket on your WL that would be great! 

If you have any extra items that you would like to so very kindly and generously donate to the Consortium, please just PM me a list of what you have and we can move forward from there. What a giving nature and spirit you have! We are are very appreciative and grateful.

I do hope you and your family are staying safe and well.

If I may be of any further help, assistance, or support in any way, please just let me know at anytime! 

Debbie ~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

Anharion

May-4

Just to say thank you all for your generosity which has enabled me to get the painted eggs & flower baskets need for 2 spring pets.  I have now removed them from my wishlist & will happily continue donating to the consortium.

kthreads

May-5

Anharion, 

You're very welcome. I'm glad you have your pets. 

Any donations are always welcome.  Thank you for donating to the consortium.

Janet

LakeLady121

May-24

Debbie,

I had taken a break from playing MC, and missed the Spring Event.  I play as LINDA (level 91) on iOS, i2183463 and would appreciate any help with gifting Patchwork Egg and Multi-colored Egg.   I have a wealth of past event items and would be happy to help with contributions.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-24

Hi Linda!

I am so sorry you missed out on all the fun of the SE, but it would be our pleasure to help you get the two new Spring Pets:
Cute Koala koala and Spring Herald. bird
Both, are two adorable new Pets to add to your arsenal.

Catherine, Tracy and I will all send you invitations to our games!

Please just post the Patchwork and Multi-Colored Eggs on your WL, and we will be able to gift them to you.

Thank you so very much for your very generous offer of Event Items. If you would like to PM me with a list of what you have then we will be able to graciously accept your donation.

Thank you so very much!
I do hope you and your family are staying safe and well!

Debbie two_hearts

LakeLady121

May-24

Thank you! I was hoping to send screenshots of event inventory but didn’t see an option to add photo in the PM. I’ll have to work on creating the list manually. 

Hi, Linda - I have sent you an invitation so that I can send you some of the Spring Eggs that you need. I have other eggs on my wish list now for someone else, so don't feel like you need to gift those to me. Let Debbie know what you have to donate and we'll change our lists accordingly. I only have one friend asking for event items at the moment and I can supply those from my own stock for now.

Thanks so much for your offer!

~Catherine

LakeLady121

May-24

Thank you Catherine! Got it. :)

misstracy22

May-25

Hi Linda, 

I’ve sent an invite, welcome on board. I’ll gift any eggs as required. Just add them to your gift list. I’m collecting eggs from one of my friends too. So as Catherine has said no need to gift any. 

You are so generous to offer to donate anything to our fellow players in need. Thank you so much.

Take your time and build up supplies ready for the next exciting ventures in the castle. 

Hugs, Tracy dolphin

Greetings Lindaprincess

I have sent invites from my 2 games, be glad to help with spring items.bouquet

I help,the consortium when I can. kissing_cat